Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy snacks!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:29 PM
  • 14 Replies
Do any of you have any ideas? I trying to eat heathly and no so much chips and candy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarasloveable
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Rice cakes the flavored ones Fresh fruit and veggies pita chips and hummus Fat free fig newton Snackwells Trail mix Almonds Fat free yogurt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mtdew
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Whole wheat low carb tortilla with melted low-fat cheese.  Yum!  The ones I buy are only 80 calories,(and they are large), add a little cheese and it's a great snack.  Grapes.

kjbennett26
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM

carrots and hummus

cottage cheese with peaches

popcorn

sarasloveable
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:59 PM
Just wondering if you know that there is fat free cheese now? Thats what I use its just as good

Quoting mtdew:

Whole wheat low carb tortilla with melted low-fat cheese.  Yum!  The ones I buy are only 80 calories,(and they are large), add a little cheese and it's a great snack.  Grapes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mykidsrock234
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM

I like grapes.

MelissasMommy08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:12 PM
Thanks I grew up on junk food and I was to drop some lbs is right way and eating right is my 1st step!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelissasMommy08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM
Thanks I grew up on junk food and I was to drop some lbs is right way and eating right is my 1st step!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vegetarianmama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM
Carrots and hummus! Yummmm!

Quoting kjbennett26:

carrots and hummus

cottage cheese with peaches

popcorn

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM

waffle cone filled with fruit and topped with yogurt.

bananas dipped in yogurt ,rolled in cereal and frozen.

whole grain waffle smeared with peanut butter or yogurt.

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Quoting sarasloveable:

Rice cakes the flavored ones Fresh fruit and veggies pita chips and hummus Fat free fig newton Snackwells Trail mix Almonds Fat free yogurt

Gotta watch those fat free cookies and such.  Sugar has no fat so just because something is fat free doesn't mean its low calorie or not loaded with sugar/carbs.

Honestly the best diet I have ever seen is really quite simple.  Exercise and then eat every 4 hours but only eat 200- 300 calories.  Don't eat after 7-8pm.  It should work out to 1200 calories or less plus some exercise and the weight will come off.

Following that you will have to read labels and learn to eat low calorie so you can feel full yet still stay under 300

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)