Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gaga's lovers and haters may find this interesting....BTW I'm a lover

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance – The Occult Meaning

Nov 15th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports

Lady Gaga’s videos and performances are extremely symbolic and filled with hidden messages. Her latest video, named “Bad Romance”, describes the dark and ritualistic inner-workings of the entertainment industry, by symbolically depicting Gaga as a sex slave. This article examines the occult symbols present in the video and its hidden meaning.

leadromance

The video for the song Bad Romance is a mix of deep symbolism with sheer randomness, creative fashion with corporate product placements and modern day decadence with religious imagery, all rolled up in a great big music industry celebration. Gaga uses her odd-ball theatrical presence to its full extent to shock, creep-out and fascinate the viewers. If you’ve read my other articles on Lady Gaga (see Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet pt 1 and pt 2), you’ll already be aware of the occult symbols permeating her imagery. I’ve mentioned the presence of mind control elements, of the horned god Baphomet, of secret societies and so on. Far from steering away from those themes, Gaga’s latest offering incorporates all of them in this video, which is a great big metaphor for the music industry. Let’s look at the song.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ecasrev
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:51 PM

bump

youngmommy2be09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Bump Bump Bump

I'm a lover. This is pretty cool!

-2kids4me-
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Yup, I've read this before. I'ts quite comical really. Anybody can find a different "meaning" in anything you read or hear if you over analyze it enough. Kind of like conspiracy theories. 

ecasrev
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Quoting -2kids4me-:

Yup, I've read this before. I'ts quite comical really. Anybody can find a different "meaning" in anything you read or hear if you over analyze it enough. Kind of like conspiracy theories. 

I know...I just found it interesting.

massteria
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I couldn't care less if she is involved with the occult.  I happen to like her music for the most part.  I wouldn't say i am a lover, but i am a liker :)  And, frankly, the media will go for the throat of anyone that is not fitting the mold they want.  Hell, the were all over madonna in the early days, so this is no different.  I belive none of that crap, and frankly don't care if it is true.

kavp84
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM

I couldn't care less whether she's involved with anything. She's not really my style... (Though if Bad Romance comes on the radio, I do tend to sing along!)

ecasrev
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:51 PM

bump...One last time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)