Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, i say.......and then he says.........and then i want to just beat him......

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

so one of our surround sound speakers is making a static sound and since we paid for the warranty we are going to get it replaced.....so i say to dh, "go look in the box with the important papers for the receipt for the speakers" he goes in the room, gets the box, a few minutes later he comes out and i say to him "did you find it" he says" no i only looked a the top papers i didnt go through it". so i tell him 'fine if you dont want to go through the box to find the receipt, then just take the speaker down and throw it out'  i then get up and go to the box, and actually go through the damn thing and what do you know, it was sitting there saying "hello, here i am"...lol...I swear i just wanted to boink him on his noggin.....

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sarasloveable
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Lol gotta love the way men look for things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyIslandGirls
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Men can be so..... irritating! A few weeks ago we planted tomato plants in our veggie garden. Ok all fine and good! Well we've had weird weather here  in the last 2 months and it's been unpredictable. the weather channel said that it was going to freeze the night after we planted the tomatoes, so i say to my hubby "I think we should cover the tomatoes before we go to baseball practice sot hat we don't forget" and hubby goes: "yup.. I'll do it, but after baseball" and I go "But i know you  will forget, just do it now so you know it's done" he goes: "Naw... i won't forget"

the next morning i go out to the veggie garden.... The tomatoes are DEAD! he never covered them. I question him and ask "did you forget?" he says he didn't.. that he wanted to chance it and see if the tomatoes would pull through..... but really i think he totally forgot (LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD) and didn't want to admit it!

GRRR! we've have to replace tomatoes plants 3 times because my hubby can be a PITA! 

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:12 AM

I guess he's lucky he has you!  :)

ff-princess
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM

lol, he didn't even look.  and in his mind, why would he when he knows if he says he can't find it you'll go look for it?

Solo_Fan
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:39 AM

yeah, men look half a$$. lol

toadysmommy09
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM

lol my husband does that... so whenever he "cant find" something I tell him, "thats because it isn't on the ceiling"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)