Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm about ready to cut off my mom and sister, but will lose my sweet littlest sister in the process.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:48 PM
  • 42 Replies

I'm tired of everything. This may be long and scattered, so I will try to keep things organized as possible. My issues with my mom are as follows:

She thinks I owe her everything because she raised me. If I have money, she wants it. If I have food and she doesn't, she wants it. It doesn't matter I have 3 children to take care of. It doesn't matter that I buy stuff for my niece and nephew and 11 year old sister. It doesn't matter that I don't drink, party, do drugs or have any habits that takes all our money. She on the other hand can't buy gas or food because she spends all her money on cigarettes. I try my best to keep my kids happy. I try to include my 11 year old sister in my family activities because my mom refuses to spend time with her. She's even cried to me because she wants some one on one time with my mom and my mom will not do it. Not even a movie or a trip to the park. She's too busy cleaning her house. And she was the same way with all 5 of us older kids, but we had no one to pick up the slack like we're doing now. So I'm tired of being shit on by my mom when all I do is make up the difference for everyone's short-comings.

Now, as for my 15 year old sister. She lives with me because she called my house begging me to let her live here because if I said no, she'd go to foster care or juvie. Being nice and trying to do what a good sister does, I agreed to let her stay. She is pregnant, engaged, and a spoiled little bitch. Critisize me if you want, how else do you describe a 15 year old who has screaming, kicking, crying tantrums when told no, calling the kids (aged 7, 6, 5, 4, and 2) mean little fuckers and saying she's going to kick them in the mouth if they don't shut up? What do you call someone who yells child abuse because she was told she can't live with her 18 year old boyfriend? Someone who you can't even trust to follow simple rules like YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX IN MY HOUSE and your boyfriend is not to be here after 9. I have 3 sons and I'm not going to expose my kids to that. The other 2 kids I mentioned are our niece and nephew if you are wondering, and she's just as mean to them. As for getting her help because I know someone who has never dealt with an unruly teen is going to say I'm the bad one for calling her a bitch. She's been in therapy. She quit and refused to go anymore. I've told her midwife that she has anger issues and nothing has come of it. So I could get her into counseling and go so far as to dragging her into the office, but nothing will come of it if she doesn't want or think she needs the help. And I can't keep her ass grounded unless I call the cops every day or so. I can't physically restrain her, she's pregnant and I have my own children I need to care for.

So, I'm about ready to say forget my mom and sister. But in doing that, I won't be able to see my 11 year old sister. And she needs me. But I can only take so much from my mom and Allison. They are both disrespectful, rude, and have a false sense of entitlement. I am at my wits end dealing with them. I am tired of providing for them when it's not my place and the thanks I get is them saying it's not enough. It's NEVER enough for them.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GothicMommy3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:00 PM

BUMP!

cypris420
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I'm so sorry.  :-(  Could you trade out the 15 year old for the 11 year old?  I'm only half joking with that. 

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:04 PM

what do i call her? A CAB and send her back to mom's!! i wouldn't put up with that, you are stronger than i am. i really have no advice because it's a tricky situation considering the younger sister that's involved. i really am sorry though and here's a bump

Quoting GothicMommy3:

She is pregnant, engaged, and a spoiled little bitch. Critisize me if you want, how else do you describe a 15 year old who has screaming, kicking, crying tantrums when told no, calling the kids (aged 7, 6, 5, 4, and 2) mean little fuckers and saying she's going to kick them in the mouth if they don't shut up? What do you call someone who yells child abuse because she was told she can't live with her 18 year old boyfriend?

Gone, But Never Forgotten. Our Little Belle

virgobaby1978
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Sounds rough. I am sorry.

If it were me, I would probably let them take the sister to juvie. I hate to say it but she needs help and she needs to grow up if she is pregnant. She can't be talking to her baby like she does the other kids.

krissy_gurl
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM

ummm you probably need to take the 15 year old to a place that have abused women, along with a place where young mothers live at with their kids, and be like.. this is where you will be at if you dont start acting right and straighten up.. plus you can have her in juvie for like a couple of hours..  The officers will be semi gentle with her and that will change her whole attidue altogether.. believe me.. my mother in law did that to my hunny and he was wild before i knew him and now he's completely different.. hope it helps

MommaTashy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:09 PM
Well honestly shes your sis and all but i would so kick her ass out ! If she wants to live with her b.f that bad let her . You have tried to help her and she doesnt care. Is there any way you could get custody even if its temporary of your 11 yr old sis ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy_gurl

BUMP!

MommaTashy
Well honestly shes your sis and all but i would so kick her ass out ! If she wants to live with her b.f that bad let her . You have tried to help her and she doesnt care. Is there any way you could get custody even if its temporary of your 11 yr old sis ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
logans.momma.21

one it sounds like you need to call to CPS and get that 18yr old BF in the slammer... and get that ungratful little brat out of your house cuz if you dont guess who will be raising that baby... YOU!!

sunshine4791
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:12 PM

wow...I don't even know what to say.

hope everything works out for you and little sis!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)