Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would your child sit content for 2 hours?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:39 PM
  • 34 Replies

Do your kids stay seated in their stroller without trying to get out?  Let's say at a little league baseball game that lasts 2 hours?  My 12 month old never ever stays in her stroller longer then 5 minutes.   This little boy is 18 months and sits in his stroller for the whole game every week.  How do they get him to do that?  My kids are always off running around, playing with other kids etc and their children sit and dont move the entire time.  I dont even know why I bother with the stroller since we never end up using it.  

Would you toddlers/children sit in a stroller content for 2 hours? 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM

my kids don't sit still for 2 minutes.

my youngest is 2 1/2 though, so we don't use a stroller.

awooding
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Nope. Not a chance. She's 3 1/2.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM

One could only wish.  My 6 year old does not sit still for that long. Yea when my kids were small, strollers were useless pretty much. I had a double stroller we barely used.

anna_mccall
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:42 PM

not a chance if it was sitting still. If we were walking then maybe.

Suzy_Sunshine
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:43 PM

I never did that. I feel it is inappropriate and unhealthy. My child was very calm and well behaved and I could take him anywhere but I never confined him in a stroller in fact I very rarely used one. 

jcsmummy

my 23 month old would most definetly not. he hasn't sat in a stroller at all for about 6 months. he hates them. he would sit on my lap for awhile, but then he would need to get up and go explore and play.

aritoyh
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Nope. My youngest is just a few days shy of one and he hates being confined to a stroller. He wants to go play :)

shajdinyak
no way !maybe two min;)all kids r diff. dd has always been active and not boring. not gonna lie i am so jealous at times of the boring babies. dd has a wonderful active personality to go with her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SecretSuzy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Ummm...yeah, probably not unless he was sleeping...He is 3 and can't even concentrate long enough to watch tv

SecretSuzy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:46 PM

That is how my son is too...in the little "umbrella" strollers, he would just stand up (completely clipped in) and drag the stroller behind  him....it was kind of funny;)

Quoting jcsmummy:

my 23 month old would most definetly not. he hasn't sat in a stroller at all for about 6 months. he hates them. he would sit on my lap for awhile, but then he would need to get up and go explore and play.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)