Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

taking kids alone to disneyland,a little help with cheap hotels/motels by it and what else to do for 2 weeks

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
hey so i'm taking my 2 oldest alone to LA . i am going to take them to diosney land and need a cheap motel somewhere close by as i do not drive but i could call a cab.. also a cheap place. thinking no mre then 70 a night or so? anyone know anything? io only have internett on my phone and it wont let me check rates so if anyone got any nuimbers to hotels/motels would be rad. also what else is there to do, ? we will go to san diego the 2 week and stay at my aunts house but i need more stuff to do in LA. lol. also is it cheaper to buy the 2 day jumper passes or whatever their called? and how much would it copst for me and my kids? my kids are 6 and 3. i want them to have a great vacation without .me spending to much lol.any help would be awesome :)(sorry if any missspellings,i am norwegian and typing on my celll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jess.penera
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:05 PM

when you buy your tickets they'll ask if you're a cali resident.... say yes..they wont check id or anything and you get passes for cali adventure for free

o0gone0o
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Everyone has there own definition of cheap.  How many days do you want to go? Like there are packages built generally its priced for a family of 4, but some include meals, other transportation to and from the parks and they all include park passes and the hotel.  But they cost around 1400 for like 4 days worth. 

Suzy_Sunshine
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:18 PM

You cannot afford to take this trip. Enjoy a fun time at home with your children. 

bluesky51201
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Here's a bump.  I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that would appeal to small children in L.A besides Knott's Berry Farm.

foreveryoung84
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM
why can't i afford top take this trip? cause i wanna keep it cheap? lol. thats to funny.i wann keep it cheap cause i'l still have 2 kids at home that i need to pay child care for while my husbands at work. i don't like waisting money. they can have a great time without spending thousands. their also going to the zoo the water park in san diego and sea world. so i really wann save money so they can get suveniers(btw my parents are paying for the trip i just want to make it cheap for thwm and make sure i got money for childcare) to all ui others tnx. we will spend 2 days at a hotel and then go to san diego after where we have tons of family. i'm thinking we'll do the jumper pass. last time we went they did ask for ID to show we lived in cali(witch we did back then). but it wont hurt to try. i found a hotel a block away from 110 a night so think were taking that. anyways tnx guys

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

You cannot afford to take this trip. Enjoy a fun time at home with your children. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nessy1980
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM

I am bumping because I am going to Disney land too. I feel if I save money I can buy my kids more things from Disney Land.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)