Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People need to not drive!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 3 Replies

I don't go out on the weekends if I don't have to because it's tourist trafic jams on every road!!!! Lol.
But I had to today for reasons I already wasn't happy about (Some of DH's family is trash, that's all I have to say about that!)
I was behind the Subway (It is connected to a line of stores, it's a 1 lane road with parking spots behind them I park in so I don't have to worry about parking meters, lol)
This stupid girl wasn't paying attention when she was backing up that I was right there, so I stopped my car and she still wasn't paying attention to ANYTHING around her! She ended up backing up into the garage of one of the houses. She just sat there, completely blocking my way, texting!
Then I guess her boss came out of the store she works in and starts talking to her. I got frustrated and beeped my horn. They sat there for 5 minutes!!!! She ended up driving off (I think a NOTE atleast would be appropriate to the people renting the house that they could pass along to the owner or real estate company!)
This is a common thing in the summers here. People don't pay attention, run into your car (or someone on their bike)
Vent over! Lol!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
elly25
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:20 PM

That is why you shouldn't text and drive. In her case attempt to drive.

Vegetarianmama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Oh my gosh I can sympathize, i live in Boston and one thing that can drive me out of this city is the darn Masshole drivers around here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:36 AM

I'm sure that's really frustrating!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)