Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's everyone doing today?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ive been cleaning. I got two weeks off of school. I have to go back in a couple of days. I'm a teachers aide for special needs kids.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Just got back from shopping a bit ago.  Nothing going on tonight just gonna sit back in the ac! 

epoh
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:03 PM

My dad came over and we rearranged the entire house. Had to move DDs crib and my bed to make room for the basinette in my room. Getting DDs big girl bed in her room next week so we had to move the PC and desk downstairs to make room for that. Had to move the bookcases to make room for the PC and desk. Had to move the couches to access the spot for the AC. So a complete overhaul!

I also chopped up all my fruits and veggies for the week, cooked our rice and potatoes and some meat. Basically got all of our meals ready.

Scrubbed the floor and took the trash and recycling out. Busy day! Im eating dinner now, waiting for DD to come home, then it's bath and bed. She'll be tired because she had no nap, and we did a lot this morning! She got to go to the Aquarium with her Papi today :)

Qtmamiof3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Relaxing with my kids and hubby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashmac03
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Took the girls in the pool today now were back inside keeping cool in the AC.  Hubby is watching the game while the girls are playing.  Gonna head to the grocery store in a bit.  Nothing very exciting.

BDolphins82
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Just got back from taking my daughter to Pride Fest.  She is now passed out in her crib and I am starting homework :(  But a perfect end to the weekend.

KeshaYS
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:15 PM
I began packing for vacation. I have been doing a bit of shopping so I packed all of the new things I've bought. I cant wait. I'm going to my family reunion in SC. I haven't been home in soooooo long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)