Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Naturally inducing labor *edit Oops *

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM
  • 63 Replies

Yikes I just read about Pitocin now I am worried 1 week away from a Pitocin induction I am now wondering is there a way to encourage this baby to come out before they artificially evict him? Sex isn't really a opinion :( is there anything else? Not trying to be selfish just trying to avoid scary Pitocin.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedFamily8
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM

No one knows?

BlessedFamily8
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Bump

mommyajay
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:39 PM

to get oly to come   sex with  titty suckin, spicy food with a loonnnnng walk. so   howabout a vibrator  breast pump and some jalepeno maybe? it worked for me!!!!! i know. it  sounds  terrible but it SO worked. next morning  i woke up in a puddle of water

sailorlita24
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Why do you need to be induced?

mrs.sgt
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:40 PM

why are they wanting to evict him early?  is going into labor naturally not an option?

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM

BUMP!

BlessedFamily8
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Quoting mrs.sgt:

why are they wanting to evict him early?  is going into labor naturally not an option?

The Dr said the will not let him go past 41 weeks. I hope he will come on his own before that.

ShadowLark
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM

WTF?  He has until at LEAST 42 weeks before anything gets risky!  And it's actually 43, but try convincing the doctor of THAT.  UGH!  That is CRAZY!

Quoting BlessedFamily8:

Quoting mrs.sgt:

The Dr said the will not let him go past 41 weeks. I hope he will come on his own before that.

BlessedFamily8
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:16 PM

I guess at 40 weeks his lease is up lol

BlessedFamily8
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:19 PM

The baby has also measured a week ahead. Maybe that has something to do with it? He seems to like his little home lol

Quoting ShadowLark:

WTF?  He has until at LEAST 42 weeks before anything gets risky!  And it's actually 43, but try convincing the doctor of THAT.  UGH!  That is CRAZY!

Quoting BlessedFamily8:

Quoting mrs.sgt:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)