Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets change it up a bit, shall we?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM
  • 16 Replies

I'm tired of reading about how y'all are ticked off at your husbands, or how they're total douches... So lets make a thread about something that makes you happy about your husbands!

My husband drove 13 hours after working all day just to come see me for 2 days this weekend. And now he's on the way back =( He even stayed for the morning here, instead of rushing home to make sure he could shave his head for work! (darn you, Marine Corp!!!)

He also treats me like a queen, and has never, ever taken advantage of me =) And he respects the lifestyle I wish to live, even though he was never around it =) ANDDDDD he's *finally* cutting his mother out of our lives!!

I <3 that he's the father of our son, and our little bun in the oven! He completes me!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaydons_mommy09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:35 PM

well i guess you are lucky

iluv2meow
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:35 PM

BOOOOOO!!!!!

throws eggs at this post

CharityTipton
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Glad that you and him have that kind of love. best wishes.

my2stinkyboys
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:36 PM

laughing 

Quoting iluv2meow:

BOOOOOO!!!!!

throws eggs at this post

raegansmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:37 PM

My DH took my DD to Myrlte Beach for 4 days & booked me & my BFF a trip to Chicago while he was gone.  He said I deserved some time to let loose & just be Cyndi, not just Raegan's mom & his wife.  He even had me coach him on how to put in pig tails before they left!

massteria

I love the fact that he has sacrificed so much for me and our kids.  I love the fact that he became dad to a 5 year old boy without ever thinking twice about it when we got together.  I love that he treats our son as though he were his own, even if he is technically a step son.  I love the fact that he has put up with so much from me over the years, and yet still loves me as I am and has given me the room and time I needed to grow into the woman I am now. 

There is so much more....but this will do for now :)

toadysmommy09

Oh what fun!!! And lol@ the pigtails

Quoting raegansmom:

My DH took my DD to Myrlte Beach for 4 days & booked me & my BFF a trip to Chicago while he was gone.  He said I deserved some time to let loose & just be Cyndi, not just Raegan's mom & his wife.  He even had me coach him on how to put in pig tails before they left!

sherriemorgan
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:38 PM

My husband works his ass off to take care of me and our children. He's a plumber and its not as easy as most people think.

JoshiRachelsMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:39 PM

My honey is a Marine, a SWAT officer - has a nice ass, pretty eyes and is excellent in bed.....

college.mom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:41 PM

I love my husband with all my heart.  He totally does everything for me, including making me dinner, breakfast, holding me during panic attacks, and just all around being the best man I could have ever imagined.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)