Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omfg pay the f*ck attention

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
We're on a road trip and DH refuses to let me drive bwcause apparently I'm a bad driver...

So far he has almost run over 2 pedestrians because they crossed when his light was green and he "wasn't expecting it". He has also been too busy fiddling with the radio to notice he was flying at 80mph towards dead stopped traffic on the highway.

Both times I had to scream "Oh my f*cking God pay attention!!" and he says I'm overreacting! GAH! We have our baby in the car!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Wow! He wouldn't be behind the wheel with me and my child in the car!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM

He would NOT be driving with me and MY child in the car! HELL NO! What a d-bag.

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM

yeah i have friends that almost kill us but im the bad driver lol

chais_wifey
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Agreed

Quoting isra1986:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cricket1234
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:02 PM

uh no men suck at driving they may think they can drive but no they cant im constantly grabbing something when my husband is driving

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:03 PM
Yeah we had a great fight about it. Apparently I'm just being a bitch for no reason...whatever.

Quoting isra1986:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.MommyEast.
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:05 PM

i am always yelling at my hubby when he drives..i usually just drive lol.

butterflyblu
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I swear my DH scares the crap out of me when he's driving and he says I'm the bad driver!  He goes too fast and changes lanes to much, waits until the last minute to stop almost giving me whiplash...it's insane!  I drive as much as possible when we're all together.  Even my mom was scared when she rode with him.  He always uses the excuse about how he's never been in an accident...well that's no excuse to drive like a maniac especially with your wife and children in the car!  I'd offer to take over if I were you.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:07 PM

I would have him go into a store to get anything and take the keys/get behind the wheel and refuse to let him drive ever again or at least until he take a driving course from a reputable driving school

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:09 PM
Oh I did, but nope he won't hear it. He's trying to tickle my feet now to make me not be pissy but I'm ignoring him.

Quoting butterflyblu:

I swear my DH scares the crap out of me when he's driving and he says I'm the bad driver!  He goes too fast and changes lanes to much, waits until the last minute to stop almost giving me whiplash...it's insane!  I drive as much as possible when we're all together.  Even my mom was scared when she rode with him.  He always uses the excuse about how he's never been in an accident...well that's no excuse to drive like a maniac especially with your wife and children in the car!  I'd offer to take over if I were you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)