Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something I saw today on facebook....

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am a fan of "Support our Troops" and saw an absolutely wonderful quote that I published to my profile, thought some of you ladies might like it....

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
                                                             -Elmer Davis

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amayabrianna
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:08 PM

I've heard it before But I still LOVE it!!!

1gzs1-106-11gzs1-107-1

Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Quoting amayabrianna:

Wow!  How many people are in the military in your family?  I can see a few in your siggy!

amayabrianna
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:17 PM

I have alot of family that has been in. BUT those in my siggy are just my baby brother. He left for Afghanistan about a week ago. I promised him I would keep his favorite ones up until he got back and he couldn't choose so I put all the ones I made up. LOL. But yeah we are a big military family. I am so proud of all of them!!!

Quoting Ashgambit:

Quoting amayabrianna:

Wow!  How many people are in the military in your family?  I can see a few in your siggy!

1gzs1-106-11gzs1-107-1

Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Wow, good luck to him!  And thank you to all your family for being the brave ones for us :)

Quoting amayabrianna:

I have alot of family that has been in. BUT those in my siggy are just my baby brother. He left for Afghanistan about a week ago. I promised him I would keep his favorite ones up until he got back and he couldn't choose so I put all the ones I made up. LOL. But yeah we are a big military family. I am so proud of all of them!!!

Quoting Ashgambit:

Quoting amayabrianna:

amayabrianna
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Thank you. They appreciate it when someone appreciates them. :)

Quoting Ashgambit:

Wow, good luck to him!  And thank you to all your family for being the brave ones for us :)

Quoting amayabrianna:

Quoting Ashgambit:

Quoting amayabrianna:

1gzs1-106-11gzs1-107-1

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Awesome quote. It's so true and I love it!  :)

gaugesmomma1209
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM

YEAH! There are so many of my family members that are in the military. My BIL my cousin, 2nd cousin, and a few others.

We all appreciate your support. Thank you

chais_wifey
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:39 PM
Love that quote!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)