Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wii

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

So me and my friend are going to start working out more and eating right. So last night we played a Wii at a party and loved it we played Just Dace, think thats what it was call, it was a great little work out and FUN! So we are looking into getting a Wii to work out with and still have fun. So we are looking for a few good games, and the best place to buy from. and any information that you want to give would be awesome.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SP_Mama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:38 PM

The only thing we really play on it is the Wii sports that came with the game system.  It has tennis, golf, baseball, bowling, and boxing (which can be a workout *L*).  I also have the Biggest Loser for the Wii, which I really like.

sarasloveable
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Wii fit plus it has balance games yoga and aerobics I LOVE ours
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM

We have local stores that seel used games. Check you local area. Its way cheaper to buy that way.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:27 PM

I LOVE Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 They are my favorites. We love Super Mario Bros Wii....all my other faves are the old school games downloaded from the wii shop channel.

Mari Kart is great

Punch Out is super fun

We get them at Costco if we want them new

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:29 PM

project natal is coming out soon, i would wait for it if you already have an xbox 360, no more controllers ever just moving your body :)

Sharon300
by Sharon on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I like Animal crossing. I also like the Wii fit and so does my 6 year old. I get most of my games at Game Stop. Super mario bros is pretty cool too.

Nzumbe
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Don't waste your money on a Wii.  Just get a PS2 with DDR. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)