Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please! I need to know!?!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

What is your favorite song or songs? I am adding new music to my ipod and I need something new :) thanks!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
avajeansmomma
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:33 PM

bump!

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM

What kind of music?  Do you want new or older stuff?

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

avajeansmomma
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:37 PM

doesn't matter I like most everything

Quoting jillbailey26:

crysjuls
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Lady antebellum-need you now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Sonny came home(strike a match)

misunderstood1
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:46 PM

the space between --- dmb

santoria --- sublime

chasing cars --- snow patrol

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Quoting avajeansmomma:

Quoting jillbailey26:

It'll probably be easier to give you artist names.  I mostly like hip hop and R&B, but I have other stuff too

Common, Eve, Fugees, Goodie Mob, Jay-Z, Little Brother, Slum Village, Talib Kweli, Method Man, Nas, Notorious B.I.G, Outkast, The Roots, Snoop, A Tribe Called Quest, Trick Daddy, Tupac

Dwele, Goapele, Eric Roberson, Floetry, Raheem DeVaughn, Aaliyah, Alicia Keys, Amel Larieux, Blackstreet, Erykah Badu, Estelle, H-Town, Jodeci, Jagged Edge, Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, John Legend, Jon B, Lauryn Hill, Joss Stone, Maxwell, Musiq, Robin Thicke, Shai, SWV, Tamia, Toni Braxton, 112

Adele, Corinne Bailey Rae, Duffy, Lily Allen, Pink, Michael Jackson (bad life, awesome music), Green Day, Frou Frou (the song Let Go)

I like a lot of songs from all of these artists.  It would take forever to list them all, lol

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

crazytexan
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Just Dance and Love Games by Lady GaGa

Anything by Lady Antebellum or Luke Bryan

avajeansmomma
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting avajeansmomma:

Quoting jillbailey26:

It'll probably be easier to give you artist names.  I mostly like hip hop and R&B, but I have other stuff too

Common, Eve, Fugees, Goodie Mob, Jay-Z, Little Brother, Slum Village, Talib Kweli, Method Man, Nas, Notorious B.I.G, Outkast, The Roots, Snoop, A Tribe Called Quest, Trick Daddy, Tupac

Dwele, Goapele, Eric Roberson, Floetry, Raheem DeVaughn, Aaliyah, Alicia Keys, Amel Larieux, Blackstreet, Erykah Badu, Estelle, H-Town, Jodeci, Jagged Edge, Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, John Legend, Jon B, Lauryn Hill, Joss Stone, Maxwell, Musiq, Robin Thicke, Shai, SWV, Tamia, Toni Braxton, 112

Adele, Corinne Bailey Rae, Duffy, Lily Allen, Pink, Michael Jackson (bad life, awesome music), Green Day, Frou Frou (the song Let Go)

I like a lot of songs from all of these artists.  It would take forever to list them all, lol

Wow.. you listen to frou frou? I love them and no one else seems to have heard of them.. how awesome. Have you ever heard of imogen heap?

-Gina

avajeansmomma
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:18 AM

I have those already :) good choices

Quoting crazytexan:

Just Dance and Love Games by Lady GaGa

Anything by Lady Antebellum or Luke Bryan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)