Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM
  • 23 Replies
My dds spermdonor is being weird and an ass, he wont help, it seems he wants the fun part but no responsibility. Yesterday he said her and my neice (who are two) are going to be sluts. And doesnt see anything wrong wih it. He gets mad whe she doesnt want him to hold her, she doesnt know him. What would u do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmeyX2KidZ
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Come again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany89
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:35 PM
Idk if I should keep letting im come around with making remarks like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristinmomof2
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:36 PM

What the hell. First off I find it very strange that he'd say his own dd is going to be a slut...and then go on to say he is ok with it? Uhh...red flag mama.

Vanmari
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:36 PM

So is he in her life or not?  IMO, if so, then maybe he shouldn't be apart of her life, if he won't help.

lex07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Uhm. Im just a little confused. Why exactly did he call his daughter a slut?

And do you really want him around if he is going to say those kind of things?

AmeyX2KidZ
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:40 PM
I find it sad when mothers can't decide what is best for their child & can't figure out what to do without seeking online help. I mean seriously....

Quoting brittany89:

Idk if I should keep letting im come around with making remarks like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany89
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:40 PM
He has seen her 3 times in the last yr and a half. He said its just a statement. I think shed be better off without himbut im afraid if he took me to court it would look bad on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamesmommy4life
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:41 PM

my sons father is the same way he stayed gone all day long at some friends house and is on probation so he had to come home at 1030 and thats when he came home and of course the baby is asleep and doesnt see daddy all day. When he got home hes all like y is the baby asleep and all that bull crap im like geez its 1030 at night im not keeping the baby up so u can see him hes tired hes been playing all day. Well finally he told me to get out cuz he couldnt get along with me? i never did anything to him he just didnt want to be with me or work anything out...long story short my son lives with me and my parents now and the baby is extremly attacted to my mom and when we go over there so he can see his daddy he would cry for my mom and he gets so mad and blamed it all on me said i made him like that....wtf? guys r dumba**es if u dont spend time with the child he cant want to be with u men i swear

kaidensmommy09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:43 PM

For your daughters sake.. get him out of both of your lives! She doesnt need that and neither do you!!

lex07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Hes only seen her 3 times in the past year and a half, but yet you are worried about looking bad? Have some confidence girl. If he takes you to court you will get custody of your child, unless he can prove that you are an unfit mother.

Quoting brittany89:

He has seen her 3 times in the last yr and a half. He said its just a statement. I think shed be better off without himbut im afraid if he took me to court it would look bad on me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)