Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone in need??

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
Is there anyone who cannot afford baby items, like clothes, diapers, wash, bottles, etc?  If so send me a private message with your name, address and needs.  I am starting to gather many donations for moms/families in need.  You may not receive it right away but i will put you on the list.  I will not give out your name or address to anyone.  Please make sure you are serious and only listing items in dire need.

Anyone willing to give donations send me a message and I will give you my address to send them to.  Items only, no money, items can be new or used. Lets get together to help out fellow moms and babies!!!
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
liammadiabi
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:12 AM
THIS IS VERY GENEROUS OF YOU.
Dixie_Darling
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:20 AM
That's nice of you! It's nice to see someone out there helping and trying to make a difference.
peonies
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:22 AM

What a wonderful Idea!!!!!!

acrackednutiB
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:30 PM
That is so cool of you! Wish I could help but I stopped doing babies years a go!  Three cheers for you for standing up for those who need a hand up!
eberhardt319
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 10:45 PM
I have received an overwhelming response on this topic.  There have been so many women who need our help!!  I have only received 1 donation!!!!!  If anyone can donate baby items, they can be used, please let me know.  There are several pregnant women that are in need of everything: clothes, diapers, bottles, socks, pacifiers, maternity clothes, etc.  There is also a family that got robbed, the robbers took everything!!!! I know there are some of you who have some old thing you want to get rid of, these things can go to those less fortunate.  Please, these ladies and babies need your help. 

My email:  butterfliz@gmail.com
my address:  433 SW Darilyn Glen
                        Lake City, FL 32025

Any donations will help and I assure you they will go to needy families
onehappyfordmom
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 10:49 PM

Wish there were more people like you in our world! Thank you for caring!

momofsora
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 10:49 PM
I had a girl in august, I'm not plan to have anymore for a good four years. I would like to help. please e-mail at kac85@hotmail.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)