Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Can you get high on Zyrtec?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

So I found a baggie of pills in my God daughter's things. I looked them up and found out that they are Zyrtec.  Could she be using these to get high?  I also found an syringe with a needle so I am really concerned.

by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessigarrett
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:09 PM

IS THAT THE ALLERGY MEDICINE???? MY SISTER WAS ON THAT STUFF FOR ALLERGIES AND HAD HALLUCINATIONS SHE QUIT TAKING IT

Bekah062205
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:10 PM

omg i dont know how you would get high with the Zyrtec unless she is using it like that other drug...the one that you burn in a spoon and then suck it up in the syringe(sorry dont know what its called) and shoot up.......(where is the show intervention when you need it). I would totally get her some help and dont let her lie to you either.

imamombygrace
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I was on it. The only thing it ever done to me was make me jittery. I wasn't required to take it daily..just on days I needed it. I don't see how she could get high on Zyrtec..does it even have pseudoephedrinein it? I know some people take those type of allergy meds for the high and also use it to make meth.

jlb0418
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:18 PM
I dont know . i know my sister was taking mucinex (sp?) cause ifyou take enough of them they willcause you to hallucinate
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyCakesinTX
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM

BUMP!

MommyCakesinTX
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Quoting Bekah062205:

omg i dont know how you would get high with the Zyrtec unless she is using it like that other drug...the one that you burn in a spoon and then suck it up in the syringe(sorry dont know what its called) and shoot up.......(where is the show intervention when you need it). I would totally get her some help and dont let her lie to you either.

Well she is in jail now (shoplifting), which is why I was going through her stuff. I am going to show her mom what I found when she comes to get her things.

Angldncr
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Lol Heroin.

Quoting Bekah062205:

MommyCakesinTX
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Holy carp!!!!!  I just googled "Can you get high on Zyrtec" and this was the first page that showed up!

MommyCakesinTX
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 3:00 PM

BUMP!

A_Renee
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 3:02 PM

No I don't think that you can....heck, Zyrtec did nothing for my allergies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN