Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a new car, who has ideas for me?!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM
  • 20 Replies

Baby #3 will be here in November so we're looking for a car that will fit 3 car seats. We've seen some that we really like, but what we've been dissappointed in is the lack of anchors in the 3rd row seats. I really don't want a minivan (no offense if you love yours), and we need something that will handle well in the snow cause we get some pretty good winters here. So any ideas would be awesome!!! Thanks!

Also if you know of a car that can fit 3 seats comfortably in one row that would be great too.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustMe0326
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Honda Pilot. Hands down.

jmommyj02
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:42 AM

I just bought a new suburban with 4x4 and love it

JustMe0326
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Or Acura MDX if it's in your price range. Sadly, it isn't for me :(

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Dont get a van... get the swagger wagon.. LOL

tys_mama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I have a new Ford Focus, its way too tiny for me and I'm pregnant with baby#2, In a few years I would like to get a Escape, but we will see.  Maybe like a jeep or something, not sure if they have the anchors, or the Ford Flex.    Good Luck!!

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Toyota venza is a lot wider than most and is rumored to fit 3 carseats.

Otherwise a nissan armada is huuuuge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:44 AM

I want a Chevy Traverse.. and i will have one .. veryyyyy soon :) :)

TygerLily62
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:44 AM

We have a Focus now. Waaaay to tiny!!! Even with two it's tiny.

Quoting tys_mama:

I have a new Ford Focus, its way too tiny for me and I'm pregnant with baby#2, In a few years I would like to get a Escape, but we will see.  Maybe like a jeep or something, not sure if they have the anchors, or the Ford Flex.    Good Luck!!

ballerina18
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:45 AM

I'm jealous! I want a new vehicle!!! I LOVE the look of the new 2010 Dordge Caliber.

My itty bitty ford mustang is falling apart and I am so tempted to just get a nice roomy new SUV, but unfortunately we already have a second car.. Poop..Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for a while ...

Good luck finding a new vehicle!

ballerina18
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Quoting JustMe0326:

Honda Pilot. Hands down.

OOOOooooooo!

I just looked at the Honda Pilot website =) Very nice! It looks very roomy!

I am an educated, breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co-sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling, liberal, pro-choice, atheist mama to a beautiful two year old girl! My S.O. is my equal and my best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT not a privilege!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)