Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking Religious Hypocrites.....

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 AM
  • 17 Replies

I HATE religious hypocrites.  I hate it when people use their religion to put me down.  "You believe in this or that, and according to my religion it's wrong, so you're a pig, or a whore, or a b*tch".....you get the idea.

HOW do people think it's okay to act like this?  I mean really, what's the freaking deal?  I'm not talking about nice people that say "I disagree with your views because of my religion" etc....those people are making intelligent, friendly points that they are religious and their religion guides them to disagree with you or your decision.  But when people full on come out and start calling you names and acting rude? How is that okay to do??  How is it okay to condemn others based on your beliefs?

I changed the title so maybe people would see what the post is about and I might get an answer :)

Doesn't that behavior go against that which those people are preaching?? 

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaeHamMomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:03 AM

I am sorry that has happened to you.

RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:03 AM

IDK. I feel the same as you. That it is never ok to put other's down because they believe differently then you.

primadonna
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:03 AM

It's not ok.  I'm religious, but never EVER force my beliefs or belittle someone because they don't believe the same as I do.  I don't like *those kinds of people* either. :-(

amburgirl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:04 AM

you're right it's not okay...but i can't speak for them as to why...you may want to ask them yourself...

StarryRain
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:05 AM

It's NOT ok.

And nice Zombieland pic! <3 Zombies!

hellokittyemma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:06 AM
I totally agree with you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:08 AM

I've tried but never get a response, actually.  It's just irritating more than anything.   

Quoting amburgirl:

you're right it's not okay...but i can't speak for them as to why...you may want to ask them yourself...

Julielle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Every religion has it's hypocrites. It's human nature, I guess. The church that my family goes to is filled with hypocrites. I'm sorry that people were rude to you =( *hugs*

Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Thanks!  I love anything to do with zombies, and Zonbieland is my all time favorite movie.....I watch it all the time, lol.

Quoting StarryRain:

It's NOT ok.

And nice Zombieland pic! <3 Zombies!

amburgirl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:09 AM

hmmm...

Quoting Ashgambit:

I've tried but never get a response, actually.  It's just irritating more than anything.   

Quoting amburgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)