• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW!! This mom needs to go to jail. *update*

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:27 AM
  • 54 Replies

Okay. My husband and I have a police scanner, we mostly got it because the place he works at has been broken into in the past. Well we are listing to it tonight and a call just came on saying that there is a 3 y/o outside beating on a door yelling for mommy to let him in. It's 12:26 here what the hell is a 3y/o doing outside at this time of night. This could get good.

They must be taking her to jail, because they just called for cps to come out.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM

BUMP!

Youngmommy22293
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM

OMG! My heart breaks!!! I'd adopt the little guy if I knew who he was!

CODYSMOM_00
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:29 AM

poor litte boy!!!

ashlynsmom14
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Not only what is he doing outside but what is he even doing up right now? Poor baby!!!

StarryRain
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:31 AM

WTF?! OMG. And on that note, updates! Keep me posted!

lovemyboys876
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Well I guess the mom came to the door. I wish these damn things got all of what is being said.

katie2007709

That is messed up, hope the little guy is okay!

Shawna114

this could get good? not bashing but I woulda  put it as, this could get bad...poor baby. I have a 3 year old and it breaks my heart to even think that anyone could do that. The many things that could happen to him...omg...

MOMby19
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:33 AM

When we first moved into the place we're in now there was a boy who couldn't have been any older than 4 who was pounding on the door yelling "Please don't this! Please let me in! Mommy! Daddy! Please open the door!" and then he was trying to open the door and ringing the door bell. It was like 2 in the afternoon. I was just getting ready to call 911 when his dad let him and told him that the door had been unlocked the whole time and that he needed a nap.

Sometimes kids can "magic" their way out of door and what not... DS could if we didn't block off the living room (where all the exit doors are) at night... he could unlock our slider and be outside before SO or I woke up.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:33 AM

BTW!Good news!It was on the news tonight that they arrested the parent of that 16 month old.Hopefully ,mr and mrs rich bitch are in jail for a loooooooooong time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)