Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would YOU call the cops on me?? *edited* *Please read

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM
  • 31 Replies

Now I'm not one to usually air my dirty laundry on the web, but I need an outside perspective.

Tonight DH had a few beers  and when I got home he met me at the car. No arguing was involved (besides him being a typical tipsy person aka loud) and he starts to get our 8 month old out of the car. I'm like dude, let's not, I'll get him don't worry about it. But he is insisting so i just reach in and lock the door. He reaches in to unlock it. So I just say "I'LL take the baby it's ok, just go inside". My neighbor (we live in apts) screams out her window "YOU TWO BETTER FUCKING STOP OR I'M CALLING THE COPS"

Okkkk, we weren't fighting or even arguing at all, so idk would you think this was cop-calling material?I don't think it was at all, but duh, I'm the other party kwim.

ETA*DH wasn't DRUNK, but tipsy and loud

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEY1307
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:31 AM

If it is late where you live and he was loud enough to hear inside, then I say the neighbor was right.

.stella.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:32 AM

It was at about 630 or 7pm, and the parking lot is right below her *open* kitchen window.

luv_my_xiya
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:34 AM

my fiance would have told her to stfu and call the police then...but yea, at 630 she needs to stay in her apartment and shut up

LEY1307
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Oh ok. Well maybe she thought y'all were fighting and just yelled to let you know that she could hear.. idk lol.

Quoting .stella.:

It was at about 630 or 7pm, and the parking lot is right below her *open* kitchen window.

.stella.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM

Lol. Now it's 1030 pm here and she has friends over being loud on their balcony, but whatever..I guess it kinda irked me bc she's always SOOO loud and then has the nerve to tell me to stfu

Quoting LEY1307:

Oh ok. Well maybe she thought y'all were fighting and just yelled to let you know that she could hear.. idk lol.

Quoting .stella.:

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM
Saran wrap her car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM
She probably is used to things getting heated in her own life and assumed the worst, she should have minded her own bussiness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LEY1307

Go yell at her that you are going to call the cops LOL.

Quoting .stella.:

Lol. Now it's 1030 pm here and she has friends over being loud on their balcony, but whatever..I guess it kinda irked me bc she's always SOOO loud and then has the nerve to tell me to stfu

Quoting LEY1307:

Quoting .stella.:

LiznShelk

Maybe it seemed more intense or loud then you realised since you were busy trying to handle the situation.

.stella.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:38 AM

teehee ;)

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Saran wrap her car.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)