• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else unhappy?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am just soo unhappy right now.. I love my husband and kids.. But I'm just frustrated and overwhelmed and just unhappy with how life has turned out. There's nothing I can do to change it though.  just bummed..  

ok.. just wanted to say it out loud 

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:38 AM
Talk to a doctor. Impartial 3rd partys are good. Feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jonathan101909
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:40 AM
Sometimes I am, too.. our scheduals are opposite of eachother, that's what's best for ds. He works 7-4, I go to school 530-1030. It will be changing soon though. I'm done this aug. And then ill work normal hours. Maybe that'll make it easier..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TNmom2three
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Thanks.  Would if I had insurance or money.. another positive in my life... 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM

I feel the same way.  Do you have any friends that you could just hang out with?  That is what i used to do when i had friends locally, would call them up and they would spirit me away for awhile (3 hrs or so) and i would feel better.

Joylynn77
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM

My husband won't let me teach him to braid hair because his "hands hurt" and he "lacks the manual dexterity braiding requires"....bleh, his hands don't prevent him from playing video games for hours. His incessant need to make lame excuses all the time pisses me off! I was only trying to connect with him and feel like I could be a good teacher, but he wouldn't even let me try!

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM
My brother is in a mental pickle, and he found a doc that charges 5$ per session. Make a few phone calls!

Quoting TNmom2three:

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Thanks.  Would if I had insurance or money.. another positive in my life... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterbeansgrl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:44 AM
i so understad were your commin from .. if you need anyone to talk to im here if ya need me ..
TNmom2three
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:50 AM

thanks everyone..  

Nope no friends here. I don't know why my font got really big.. odd. Anyways I don't have friends here, can't really relate or connect with anyone. I know i'm depressed but like my last doc said Pills will only get you so far. You have to find out what's really wrong. Plus I can't afford the doc visit or the pills.  thanks anyways. going to bed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)