Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help! ( May be TMI)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM
  • 24 Replies

So I need to know if I should go to the dr, I have seen alot of these posts so it gave me the idea to go ahead and come here.

I have had only one sexual partner but hehas never really been faithful. SO I flat dont know if I should go to the dr or if I am just letting things get to me. I have a yellow dishcharge and some pretty tender sores, has any one herd of this? I do shave there so I am not sure if its a couple of infected hairs or some thing else

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM

I say go.  If these symptoms have just come up I would go, especially since you said your partner isn't faithful.  Do ya'll use protection?  I would go if for no other reason than peace of mind, you know?  

MaeHamMomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Do you have insurance?

ChokingDrama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Nah .....

The bigger the sores the healthier you are 

Keep up the good work ... 

lawmom27
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:48 AM

Women should have a regular annual pap. You should schedule an appointment to test for STD's. Some are curable and some aren't. It's better to know and have piece of mind than to wonder and guess what it may be.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Maybe a spider crawled up to your area during the night.  If it swells, you are allergic to spiders.

MarineWifeyy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:53 AM
Infected hairs wouldn't give you yellow discharge! You need a dr ASAP! And screw the cheating fuck who gave you an std.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMVITT
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:53 AM

I think you need your head checked.  If you know he's sleeping around you really need to use better judgement and use protection or leave his sorry ass.  So gross.

ChokingDrama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:54 AM

That yellow shit makes a great moisturizer... 

you should take advantage of that ...

skywatcher1973
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:57 AM

How old are you?

justasadmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Ok no I go in monday to see a social worker to try to get insurance so I can see if I am pregnant. 

As for the mean replies please I need help not meanies picking on me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)