Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she left him in the car alone.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM
  • 6 Replies

so today while at work a customer came in and said in that blue vehicle out there, theres a baby inside alone. I had to go out and check and there was in his carseat alone,  with the car running..1-2 years old. i'd say closer to 1. As im writing down her information, she comes out and says dont worry i have a permit to park in a handicapped spot, its my sisters car. NOT even mentioning the fact that the baby was in the car alone. So i wrote down her license plate and my manager called the cops.. but they pretty much werent going to do anything, because she didnt get caught. i was in shock, and then she waved at me while leaving.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cappiesgal
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:13 AM

it seems as though she parked in the right spot....what is wrong with people?

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM

That's crazy.  Doesn't she realize what could have happened?  (Meaning the driver of the blue vehicle.)

kaidansmylife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM
Idk how you kept your mouth shut! I would have went crazy on her! Shame on her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmotherof5k
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Quoting Momtogirls0823:

That's crazy.  Doesn't she realize what could have happened?  (Meaning the driver of the blue vehicle.)

sharisse
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:17 AM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

Idk how you kept your mouth shut! I would have went crazy on her! Shame on her!

it was really hard, if i was just some random person i totally wouldve went off.. but i was working.. so i couldnt

mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Wow that is just sad. Was there any cameras in front of the store? But they probably couldnt see the baby. Wonder if it was her sisters baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)