Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swimsuits for big boobs! Need recommendations please

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:16 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am a 34 D and wear pant size 7, 8 or 9 depending on the manufacturer.  I am looking to find a stylish one peice swimsuit that has good boob support. What is a good style or particular brand for someone with my body type? Preferably nothing over $120.

Me in a nutshell: *Married* *love reading* *hate going to theaters* *wine drinker* *SAHM*  *sometimes call my kids by the wrong name* *mom of 3 brats*

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyMarie105
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:19 AM

I am big busted as well and I always go with a wide strapped halter top. :)

jjones0461
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:20 AM
Look for a halter style. I am a 38 F and that's what I have to get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDean
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Thanks ladies!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM

I like suits at JustMySize.com. They're also one of the few places you can find bras, bathing suits, tops, etc., for larger breasts without spending a fortune. I'm a 38F and the one I just got is a one piece that has what they call an "H back" and provides fabulous support without killing my neck.

Proud_Mommy0322
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I am 36 DD and a size 9 bottoms.. I got my first two piece this year. LOL.. And I bought it at Old Navy.. it fits pretty good and comfortably. =)

SweetMynx19
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM

120 for a bathing suit?!

SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Thanks! This wasn't my post, but I've always wondered that, too. It wasn't so bad before I had kids. I was like a 36B. Now I'm a 42DD. Crazy! So it's too difficult to find a swimsuit although I would love one! :)

Quoting bamababe1975:

I like suits at JustMySize.com. They're also one of the few places you can find bras, bathing suits, tops, etc., for larger breasts without spending a fortune. I'm a 38F and the one I just got is a one piece that has what they call an "H back" and provides fabulous support without killing my neck.

ceciliam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I'm a 34DD and a size 3/4. I found the best bathing suit at Old Navy...

The Best Is Yet To Be...BraySam Lane

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I am a 38dd and wear a size 7 pants.I buy two pieces.

Zanny
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Landsend.com

You can make a Virtual Model of yourself and try it on before hand... A bunch of their suits are on sale now.. AND you can buy them as separates, AND they have tops specifically made for Size D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)