Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ipod touch mamas...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:57 AM
  • 10 Replies

I used to be able to be able to get online ANYTIME I wanted to, but recently i've been locked out of my account and it says I must put in a password.. I don't remember ever making a password!! Does anyone have ANY clue what I should do to unlock my account or a number I can call for help?? Also, it would normally automatically shut down on it's own, but it doesn't anymore so it's always losing charge!!!! Can anyone PLEASE help me???

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:58 AM

i don';t know but i'll bump it for you.

MommytoNandA
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Mine doesn't do that.  In fact I was just on it this morning.  Could it be your Wifi?  I know DH had to passward protect ours b/c ppl were parking in our parking lot and using the internet.  IDK, here's a bump. 

Vegetarianmama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:06 AM
Just call apple. They'll help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhyne
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Do you pay for Internet or get on through someone elses? If so, they probably protected their Internet connection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom28
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:15 AM

We pay for our internet!

Quoting Rhyne:

Do you pay for Internet or get on through someone elses? If so, they probably protected their Internet connection.

Rhyne
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Are you sure you're feeding off of your internet though? Try going to settings, network, and at the bottom it should say Wi-Fi, does it say the name of your connection or someone elses?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhyne
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:26 AM
Oops, settings,general, then network
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
18hearts
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Make sure its still picking up your interent. When we moved mine would randomly switch to our neighbors interent connection instead of ours from time to time.

CrystalMarie83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM

you sure its not asking you for the wifi password?

CrystalMarie83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM

if its not the internet...open up itunes or go to the itunes website....go to the log in page and request ur name and password be sent to you...idk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)