Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UN-FRICKEN BELIEVABLE !!! UNFORTUNATELY NOBODY WILL DO A D*** THING ABOUT IT

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM
  • 119 Replies

ALL OF THE ASSENINE RESPONSES I HAVE SEEN ON HERE ABOUT THE GULF OIL SPILL PROVES TO ME  THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE I THIS COUNTRY WONT GIVE A FLIPPIN CRAP WHAT HAPPENES WITH THIS. OR THEY WILL JUST SAY OH, ITS SO SAD.....BLAH BLAH BLAH. THERES NOTHIN I CAN DO ABOUT IT. TO ME THAT ATTITUDE IS PATHETIC !!! I PLAN ON JOINING THIS WOMAN IN RUFFLING SOME FEATHERS , WILL YOU ?     http://www.gulfemergencysummit.org/      join or send an e-mail show you care !

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momaof8
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:22 AM

What can we do? How can we stop this? i know how shw feels everyday kids, babies die at the hands of the people who are supposed to protect them. No one cares I wrote letters I call politicians, I wrote a book nothing changes. So what can we do?

BabyinAug08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:22 AM

I got gas a BP last night. $44 =)

momaof8
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Why be proud of that? Boycot is the least we can do.

Quoting BabyinAug08:

Check out my book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Yes-They-Are-All-Mine/Linda-Dyson/e/9781438909295/?itm=3   You can help save lives check it out !

reading

gulfcoastmom4
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM

What do YOU plan on doing?

MommytoNandA
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM

This, tell me who to call, who to write to.

Quoting momaof8:

What can we do? How can we stop this? i know how shw feels everyday kids, babies die at the hands of the people who are supposed to protect them. No one cares I wrote letters I call politicians, I wrote a book nothing changes. So what can we do?

AdensMommy1107
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM
This just proves OP's point that people dont care..

Quoting BabyinAug08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missingbelle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:32 AM

calling anyone who i deem necessary , writing multiple letters to anyone I deem necessary bombarding these politicians offices with pissed off people , I just know something is better than nothing and a million pissed off people is way better than 1 or 2 . Its people like the other poster who boaste about buying shit from BP like they did something worthy , those are the careless people i was referring to if you have no choice fine I get that but when there is soething like this happening and you make a careless heartless comment like that .........yeah.

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

What do YOU plan on doing?

missingbelle
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM

http://www.gulfemergencysummit.org/

Quoting MommytoNandA:

This, tell me who to call, who to write to.

Quoting momaof8:

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM

If we as moms and a country don't stand up for our environment, and to BP...then we're as stupid as they think we are...

Newtons06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM
Maybe I'm stupid but, who was this woman? I think she's awesome, but I personally have never heard of her. I never watch grown up tv, so I don't hear a whole lot about what is going on. I'm boycotting bp personally, we wont buy bp gas. What else can be done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)