Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant believe this B**ch!! SRy long I NEED HELP *comments in post*

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 138 Replies

I appologize in advance but ladies i am at my wits end. i will try to break it up so its easier to read.

I posted about a yr ago how i was having problems with my neighbors ( i live in a townhouse). On both sides of me the people dont work, are home all day. Well the one was just recently evicted (YAY for some quiet). With my schedule I am up at 5am and dont get back home until 5pm. When I get home I just want to relax and spend time with my kids.

So last saturday a friend came over to remove an old couch from my house. We were standing on the porch after he got it in the truck. I filled up a couple water balloons and was letting the kids play in the miniture front yard. They used up the balloon so I gave them to kool-aid containers (the pitchers) to fill and toss water at each other. Well the people next door had just came home with their 4 yr old... next thing i know here comes the lil girl in a bathing suit with her own cup trying to play with my kids. I told her to go back home. My friend leaves.. i have the kitchen door open so i can sweep and do some things while the kids play. I take a load of laundry into the living room (i have a blanket hanging between the doorway to keep the living room cool) I walk back into the kitchen and this bitch is standing there!!!

IN MY HOUSE! I told her to get the F*** out of my house or i would throw her out. Well she pushes past me saying she wants to see my new furniture and proceeds to go into my living room, I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of my house. Told her if she ever stepped foot in my house again I would press tresspassing charges.

So the next day Im hanging my sheets outside on the line. I catch glimpse of the little girl pulling on my sheets so I yell out the window to get off my laundry. Lost sight of her, until i see a sheet fall... so i go outside to get her out of my laundry and re hang the sheet and the mom is sitting on her porch WATCHING her do this. I told her to keep her daughter off my laundry, she laughed.

That night someone is banging on my back door. Its 10pm my kids are sleeping and im laying down. I let it go at first, then it happens again. I go downstairs look out the peep hole and dont see anyone. Then here come 3 little kids running up my walk way banging on my door and running back to their apt across the walk where the mom is sitting on her porch (need i mention that mom is the sister to the one next to me). I open my door yell to keep off my door or im calling the cops.

Fast forward to today. Its saturday morning beautiful outside. The kids want to go outside. so they gather up a couple toys and i send them to the back yard hoping it will be quieter and i cant sit with the kids while talking to yall on CM. Here comes little girl again grabbing up the kids toys my kids screaming they dont want to play with her.

I tell her to go home and her mom pokes her head out her door saying to me "Stop being a racist bitch and let my daughter play with your kids". R u kidding me???

Ladies what the hell do i do with a neighbor that is a constant problem, they are drunks, dont work and it seems all they want to do is cause problems. I am so tired of not being able to sit in my own yard in peace.

I tried reporting it to management. but the very next day the manager or our complex is on their porch having a damn beer. What do i do? I cant afford to move, i have to find a way to live here but i want my kids to be able to play outside and me sit in peace.

PLEASE HELP

Comments

With the laundry when I told the mother to keep her child off my laundry she laughed at me.

With the water she was hitting my son with the container, hurting him.

The woman threatened to fight my family because I would not allow the little girl at an indoor bday for my daughter.

it is not the little girl i have a problem with. I have let her play with my children before (for ex the water fight)

There are times that i want to be with just my children. I think that is my right. MY kids play with other neighbors kids, but there parents come with them and watch their kids.

Any time I confront the parents they become confrontational and aggressive. I have tried explaining my long hours before and that there are times i want to be alone with my family.

I am not a bad neighbor, or person. I tried speaking to the parents from the very start and it did nothing. So now I have to address the little girl. I dont actually "scream" at her which I think some are thinking i do.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4yahoos
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Why is her kid playing with yours so wrong?

TNmom2three
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Sounds like your being pretty rude to the 4 year old.. I don't understand why..  The mom is being childish but she is probably upset that you are mean to her kid.. 

bellasmom_01
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM
That's my question too. Why would you send her little one away when the kids were playing in the front yard?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CAMKsMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM

My only reaction is that you overreacted to the little girl who brought a cup and wanted to join the water fight.  One of my fondest memories as a child was a neighborhood water fight....It started with 3 kids and by the time it was done, there were 16 soaking wet kids.  I made a lot of friends that day and 25 years later, I still talk to most of them. 

As for the rest of the situation I can understand why you are upset but I have no solutions to fix it.

MamaBloom777
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Wow....that`s a tough spot. I do wonder why her kid trying to play is so bad too though. Is she much younger than your kids? Or mayne doesn`t play well? Is she the only kid that lives over there? If ao I bet sahe`s dying for some fun (not that this is your responsibility). I think your neighbor is unbelievable...but getting confrontational is not helping. All I can say is maybe kill them with kindness?? Can you guys try to have a talk & start fresh? Maybe to better understand where each other is coming from. She may have no clue what your day`s like...you may have no clue what her life is like. Things aren`t always as they seem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trotterswife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Its not me having a problem with the 4yr old. Its every single time i go outside they send her outside. my kids will do everything can to get away from her when they are outside. They dont even come out with the little just send her outside.

I may have sounded harsher in my writing to the little girl than i actually am. In the beginning when this all started i tried walking the little girl back to her house. It never stopped. I want to be able to go outside with my kids and relax and spend time with them. I dont want to be responsible for another child. If it was every once in awhile i wouldnt mind so much, but it is EVERY time i go outside.

TNmom2three
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Quoting Trotterswife:

Its not me having a problem with the 4yr old. Its every single time i go outside they send her outside. my kids will do everything can to get away from her when they are outside. They dont even come out with the little just send her outside.

I may have sounded harsher in my writing to the little girl than i actually am. In the beginning when this all started i tried walking the little girl back to her house. It never stopped. I want to be able to go outside with my kids and relax and spend time with them. I dont want to be responsible for another child. If it was every once in awhile i wouldnt mind so much, but it is EVERY time i go outside.

I do understand that part. Sometimes you just want o be alone with your family. Maybe kill em with kindness like another poster said. Bake some cookies and go over to their house and sit and just talk with the mom. See what happens. You never know you could end up being friends.. 

Trotterswife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:41 AM

The neighborhood is full of kids. A lot of the little girls own family also. she has 4 cousins that live right across the street from us.  The situation with the water, she was actually hitting my son with the cup to the point that he was in tears and no longer wanted to play.

Quoting MamaBloom777:

Wow....that`s a tough spot. I do wonder why her kid trying to play is so bad too though. Is she much younger than your kids? Or mayne doesn`t play well? Is she the only kid that lives over there? If ao I bet sahe`s dying for some fun (not that this is your responsibility). I think your neighbor is unbelievable...but getting confrontational is not helping. All I can say is maybe kill them with kindness?? Can you guys try to have a talk & start fresh? Maybe to better understand where each other is coming from. She may have no clue what your day`s like...you may have no clue what her life is like. Things aren`t always as they seem.

cutebaby06
by Monica on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Yeah,what was so wrong woith the little girl wanting to join in the water fight?

Quoting CAMKsMom:

My only reaction is that you overreacted to the little girl who brought a cup and wanted to join the water fight.  One of my fondest memories as a child was a neighborhood water fight....It started with 3 kids and by the time it was done, there were 16 soaking wet kids.  I made a lot of friends that day and 25 years later, I still talk to most of them. 

As for the rest of the situation I can understand why you are upset but I have no solutions to fix it.

2_kiddos
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Ok so reading all the replies you need to somhow get the owners number or wehen there kids do somthing like that to your kids go and do it to there mom lol thats the only thing i can think of

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)