Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun things to do in Cincinnati? HELP.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 11 Replies

My DH, my DD & I live in Louisville KY. We're taking a little 3 day vacacation somewhere close. We picked Cincinnati. So far, we're going to the Newport Aqarium on the first day we're down there, the 2nd day we're going to the Cincinnati Zoo. We're staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, they have a indoor pool we plan on using.

I was wondering what other things we could do down there. Fun places to go with a 2 year old. Also, any good resturaunts that you know of would be great. :) Im a little nervous about it might be too hot to go to the zoo, so i need a back up plan. && We will be down there on the 4th of July as well, so something for that would be good too.

THANKS LADIES.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsThompson1023
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:34 AM

BUMP!

mommie83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Winton Woods has a fun little water park Adults are free Children are 2 bucks to get in Its nice to pack a nice lunch Feed the ducks and just walk around

Look in to the Children's Museum and the Creation Museum

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:16 AM

BUMP!

MrsThompson1023
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:08 PM

thanks. that sounds great. ill deffinitly keep the childrens museum in mind. it looks fun, and cheap too, for all the of us it would be under 20 bucks!! :]

Quoting mommie83:

Winton Woods has a fun little water park Adults are free Children are 2 bucks to get in Its nice to pack a nice lunch Feed the ducks and just walk around

Look in to the Children's Museum and the Creation Museum

butchermomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM

there is a childrens museum on reading road.. my lil brother loved it when we took him. there is also kings island just a little north on I-71. they have nickelodeon characters.

OhSara87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM
The Underground Railroad is fun when they are a bit older. Idk if the reds are playing at home or not but a baseball game. That's all I can think of right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhSara87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Actually Nick toons are gone. KI only had a 4 yr license for all the Nick
stuff. it is now Planet Snoopy only reason I know this is bc I work @ KI

Quoting butchermomma:

there is a childrens museum on reading road.. my lil brother loved it when we took him. there is also kings island just a little north on I-71. they have nickelodeon characters.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymilkies
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:30 PM

The museum is just really awesome.  Even with 2 year olds-the kids museum underground is amazing.  

MrsThompson1023
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM

REALLY?! That stinks!! :/ We were thinking about going there just for the nick toons stuff. Do they not plan on renewing their contract with them??

Quoting OhSara87:

Actually Nick toons are gone. KI only had a 4 yr license for all the Nick
stuff. it is now Planet Snoopy only reason I know this is bc I work @ KI

Quoting butchermomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)