• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
What is your 3 biggest pet peeves? (why do I think at least one person will write "posts like these" lol) my 3 are: people that drive the wrong way in parking lots (there's arrows there for a reason!) guys that cheat, and then brag about it. And when you go out to eat, the people that comlain about EVERY FRIGGIN THING they can, as loud as they can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM

1) people who pull out into traffic in your lane when the other lane is clear, and are going super slow or make a turn at the very next spot, so you have to practically stand on your brakes to avoid hitting them

2) people who glare at you if you hold the door open for them when their arms are too full to conceivably manage to do so for themselve - you're being nice, so wth?

3) people who feel entitled to take things out of your shopping cart while you're standing right there, obviously holding the cart and planning to purchase the things inside it

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM

oh, and those aren't my biggest overall, but they're the biggest for right now, since all 3 of those were issues yesterday ;)

FooLynRoo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:09 PM

People standing up to eat, or hosts not providing seating (table AND chair) to eat with.. cocktail hours are an exception I do make, but do appreciate those who do provide seating even for this.

Loud people in stores, SCreaming, sqwaking, acting crazy. I mean you're in SHoprite, I appreciate having a good time and joking as much as the next girl if not more, but SERIOUSLY you're in your 20's, its not funny to go screaming down the isles.

backhanded compliments.. for instance when a girl I know dwells in a basement shithole apartment comes to my home and says "Oh its cute, I dont know if I could buy such an old home, and so small, but its cute"

LOL

FooLynRoo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM

BUMP!

snugglesaurus
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

What? People actually do that??

Quoting bamababe1975:

1) people who pull out into traffic in your lane when the other lane is clear, and are going super slow or make a turn at the very next spot, so you have to practically stand on your brakes to avoid hitting them

2) people who glare at you if you hold the door open for them when their arms are too full to conceivably manage to do so for themselve - you're being nice, so wth?

3) people who feel entitled to take things out of your shopping cart while you're standing right there, obviously holding the cart and planning to purchase the things inside it

M0M0F03
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:19 PM

1 ~ People being irresponsible at their jobs...I've had so many people screw crap up from Dr's offices to banks.

2 ~ People who refuse to discipline their children.

3 ~ Lying.

Mom2Christiana
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM

1. when im out with my DD and people ask me if she is my only one. like really? im hiding my other 13 kids under my floor. think a little!

2. when people laugh so loud and they have the most annoying laugh

3. when people (strangers) think its okay to talk to my DD out of random. annoys me lol

Obladi oblada life goes on bra- Lala how the life goes on

momof2gingers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM
or i absolutly hate hate HATE when you are merrily driving down a highway and someone floors it to pull out of a side road, and you look in the rearview mirror, and there is NO ONE behind you. really? you can't wait six seconds???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)