• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shes always naked....

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:57 AM
  • 10 Replies

so my daughter loves to strip her clothing off when we are at home...i put her in pj's and she takes them off..no matter what type and then rips her diaper off...ughhhh...i cant keep clothing on her

plus she takes her diaper off and says potty so i think its time to teach her. shes 20 months. my other daugether wasnt trained til she was over 2..i think she is growing curious of her sister...what age did you potty train?

Intrested in shedding a few pounds?  Looking to join people that have something in common? have you just had a baby, want to find ways to maintain your weight, or are you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy? THE FIT MAMA CLUB is here for you!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jltplk25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I only have a son at this point so IDK. Some kids just don't like clothes. :) Here's a bump!

crazymama2kids
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM
my son started training shortly before his 2nd birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsjksimmons
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:10 AM

My son is 2.5 and I haven't started potty training yet because I don't feel he is ready. He doesn't recognize the feeling of going potty until he is in the process of going or has already gone. So, I don't know when he will be potty trained. :) If she says potty and you put her on it and she goes, it is time. :)

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:06 PM

It sounds like she either just likes to be naked (I was that way when I was little, lol), or she's actually ready to train. If her sister's already trained and doing "big kid" things, then it may well be time to start her and easier to get her totally pottytrained, too.

NickiNavarro
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM

My daughter just turned 2 a week ago, she has been potty trained for a couple of months now

Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM
This

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

My son is 2.5 and I haven't started potty training yet because I don't feel he is ready. He doesn't recognize the feeling of going potty until he is in the process of going or has already gone. So, I don't know when he will be potty trained. :) If she says potty and you put her on it and she goes, it is time. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FairyRed
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Every child is different...5 of mine were potty trained before the age of 2, #6 was stubborn and was pottytrained till about 2.5.  with yours,seeing her older sister using potty makes her want to try it to.

I also had  a couple of nudists, I let them run around naked at home, but when we went out put the loosest clothing on them, sundresses for the girl, and lose short.shirt for my son. they got over it after while, but the one thing they all hated was socks!

elly25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM

My daughter was potty trained before age two. She sounds like she's ready to me.

jlb0418
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM
My dd is only 6 months so we havnt made it there with her yet but my dsis 3 and has been potty trained since 19 months. he started doing the same stuff so i started working with him. he dosnt wear a diaper or pull up at all anymore. my mom said both me and my sis were walking around 9 months and potty trained by our 1st bday. i have seen pics of me at 11 months old in just underwear. lol idk every kids different give it a shot see what happens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweetestgirl79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)