Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

full moon freaky dreams...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

anyone else have freaky dreams last night??? i had one with channing tatum...yummy.....and one with scientists and drug raids at my house...WTF??? lol...i think its the moon...

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
epoh
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Nope no dreams for me. But I am wondering if the full moon is what made DS decide to arrive early on Thursday morning. When did the full moon start?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxybxmami
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I had one with Rafael Marquez ( A soccer player)

And William Levy (a Hispanic actor)

sxybxmami
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:48 AM

IDK if its the moon or my pregnancy hormones lmao.  Last time i had a dream like the one I had last night, I was pregnant with my first lmao.  

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM

No, I actually don't recall any of my dreams last night, which for me is freakier than the dreams usually are, lol.

chocokitty88
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I don't recall any dreams last night, but the moon was definitely beautiful!

MsJoa
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Yeah, I did! I dreamed that my husband wanted me to go on a date with one of his online friends (of which he doesn't even have on real life).

The guy and I chatted for a few days and he seemed nice. He was my age and we had a few things in common. He also sent me a picture; he was okay, not overly cute or anything.

The day came when we were supposed to go on our date. He was two hours late. I hate lateness in real life, so this pissed me off. He eventually made it to my house. He turned out to be a dried-up 55 year-old, dressed in a cowboy hat, a flannel shirt, tight jeans, and cowboy boots. He also smelled of cheap beer and cigarettes. SO GROSS!

I grabbed an 12 inch dagger, that I so happened to have, and threatened his life if he didn't get out of my house. He ran out and drove away. My husband was pissed at the guy and decided to follow him and kill him. I told my husband that I wanted to go with him because I wanted to make the guy into a "blood sacrifice".

O.o

Yeah. So ... I wonder what all that means? LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)