Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby is a Hero in my eyes!(long)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM
  • 9 Replies

Ok well one day i went outside to watch my babies play and there was a little girl i have never seen before nor did i know where she was from! well i let my kids out to play and watched them this little girl was playing for a few hour and was already playing outside when i was out there (it was hot) i was getting ready to take the kids in and huby came out and i told him all about this little girl the people that were sitting outside said she was playing outside for at least 3 hours before i came out.

Mind i say that was 6 hours outside in the hot sun for this litle girl i went inside and got her water and she drank a whole lot of it i had to fill up twice the styrofoam cups the big ones and she drank it all

This little girl i gessed to be about three well i sat outside hoping the mother would come to find her baby cause lord knows i would for anouther hour.

so nobody came and huby told me to come in cause it was hot and he didn't want me to keep the babies outside so i told him that the little girl was still outside for 7 hours now with no sign of mom so hubby got on his knees in frount of her and saked her where she lived and she showed him.

when he showed up with the baby at there door they were shocked took her by her arm forcfully and spanked her and told her never to go outside again and hubby said that if he ever sees them do that to there little girl again he is going to call the cops it is not her falut she was only three it was the mother/daddys fault turned around and walked away.

I am glad he did that cause what if some pervert came by and picked that little girl up and went with her? i mean 7 hours without your baby would you notice? 7 hours in a small apt. without seeing your 3YO running in frount of you while whatever they were doing not wondering were you baby is? i mean seriously if my babies ain't around me for at least 10 minutes i go looking for them! But all in all my huby is a hero in my eyes.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
allurasmamma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I would make that call.

2_kiddos
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM

BUMP!

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:46 AM

i would call now i wouldnt have taken her home at all i would have called cops

southernjess3
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM

i woulda called when she was outside....

loves4mama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Quoting allurasmamma:

I would make that call.

ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM

UM I would be calling anyway!!! that little girl was outside for 7 hours! In the hot sun and they never once went to look for her! What douches! Call CPS! Thats EXACTLY what I would do! 

tfro

first make the call, then change the color of your font...very hard to read!

luv2wahm

I am not one to yell..call CPS or the police, but in this case I would have...I would still make the call. The little girl was spanked for leaving the house, but they should be beaten for letting her stay gone for 7 hours!

MeLyE.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM

I probably would of already called.  That's horrible.  I feel so sad for that little girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)