Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So this proves it for me

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM
  • 12 Replies

Since the first time I saw Yo Gabba Gabba I was like "woah... this show is definitely based on a really fucked up acid trip"

Well

watch the begining of this video (or the whole video if you want but especially the begining)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snugglesaurus
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Whatever, DJ Lance is fucking amazing.<333

CutieBoysMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM

you're right and I will sit there and watch the show with my son but....... I had a theory and it was just proven to be correct

Quoting snugglesaurus:

andreaandkenna
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM

it all makes sense now......it still creeps me out but my dh likes it so she gets to watch that and i do my internet time or cleaning time whichever needs to be done first

kaidansmylife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Ive always said that show is creepy. And the beginning of this video tends to make me agree with myself lol

mrsjksimmons
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM

That is some crazy shit. I was like holy hell. I knew there was a reason I don't let my son watch it.

KellBell0820
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM

That . . . was . . . amazing.

I always figured that show was the result of some drug induced hallucination. I still let my DD watch it though, she enjoys it, it's funny, she can dance to it . . . hey, why not. One day she'll look back at it and go "mom, what the hell were you thinking?", but until then . . .

Kelley
Momma to Alexia Brynn 12/30/06

stardustmom2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

he looks just like my ex brother in law! lol back in the late 70's! with out the orange hair of course. but yeah that kinda makes ya wonder

snugglesaurus
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

DJ Lance knows how to party xD

Quoting KellBell0820:

I always figured that show was the result of some drug induced hallucination. I still let my DD watch it though, she enjoys it, it's funny, she can dance to it . . . hey, why not. One day she'll look back at it and go "mom, what the hell were you thinking?", but until then . . .

KellBell0820
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Haha, I know. I was watching it thinking "where can I get tickets to THAT party?"

Quoting snugglesaurus:

DJ Lance knows how to party xD

Quoting KellBell0820:

Kelley
Momma to Alexia Brynn 12/30/06

mia35
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM

you think she is just jealous its not her i know i wish i had come up with the idea for the show

Quoting snugglesaurus:

MIA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)