• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids room help please PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Read the post and then vote :)

Options:

Make the 2 younger share a room and give the older 2 their own room

Make the 2 girls share a room and give the 3 and 11 yr old their own room

make the basement our room and give all the kids their own room?

other ideas welcomed

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

Ok we moved into a 4 bedroom house and it also has a finished basement w/ a bathroom that can be turned into a bedroom. This house is a temporary one that we plan on moving out of by Jan.  We have 4 kids and 1 on the way. The baby is going to be in the room with us until we move. My question is how should i split up the kids or should my husband and i make the basement our room? The kids are 2,3,9 and 11. Should we put the 2 and 3 yr old in one room and let the older 2 have their own room and make the basement the play room?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommytomyloves
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM

are the 2 and 3 yr old boys girls are one of both?

mnmsmom2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:40 PM

I would put the two babies together and let the older ones have their own rooms.

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM

I don't think I would be comfortable with my room in the basement, and my children on a different floor KWIM? I would just put the younger two in the same room for now; it's temporary.

Esmesmomma2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:47 PM

they are boy/girl but they are used to sharing a room so it wouldn"t be any different

Quoting mommytomyloves:

are the 2 and 3 yr old boys girls are one of both?

Do you like my siggy? Add Signature Obsession and tell them Esmesmomma2008 sent you

Esmesmomma2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:47 PM

yeah that is how i feel

Quoting MPWifeJessicia:

I don't think I would be comfortable with my room in the basement, and my children on a different floor KWIM? I would just put the younger two in the same room for now; it's temporary.

Do you like my siggy? Add Signature Obsession and tell them Esmesmomma2008 sent you

mistie900
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I think I would be too afraid to have my kids upstairs by themselves with me in the basement. I'm kind of paranoid though. I would just put the little ones together and let the older ones have their own rooms.

Esmesmomma2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:04 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)