Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do your kids eat as well as you would like?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  • 13 Replies
at farmers market the other day, I told my 3yo dd to pick out her snack (i always get her some sort of fresh fruit/veggie when we get there)

so what does she pick?..... a head of cualiflour. lol

I can't say no to a veggie right? so we sit down and a pry it apart and that was our brunch.

I sure did get some odd looks. but I am so happy she is such a good eater. well, when she's not on a mac n cheese jag lol

are you guys happy w what ur kids eat?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mistie900
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Sometimes... I wish they would eat more veggies. But they don't eat horrible food... they very rarely get junk food.

Sassy01
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:09 PM

For the most part yes, but then again my kids are grown up adults now and only one still lives at home, but I know they both tend to go on Taco Bell binges once in a while, as well as soda and candy binges.

amayabrianna
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Yes, my DDs eat better than I do. I wish they would just be happy with a poptart or something sometimes, but they aren't and I can't really get mad at them for it:)

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM

No.. not at all.  He's the most pickiest child i've ever seen in my life.

epoh
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM
My DD eats very well :) she likes to snack on raw green beans at the market lol she's 2 1/2 and has always been a good eater. She prefers the junk, but does not get it regularly and when she does it's in small amounts. My newest LO is 2 days old and I hope he also eats as well as his sister :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizkit_fanky
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM

dd eats really well at home... but hardly eats at school..

isra1986
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Yes, she would eat an apple or strawberries over chocolate any day!
I can't complain, the only thing she doesn't eat is spinach.

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

Mom2PunkRockers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM

My kids a Vegan , so I really cant complain.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/thepitbullmommas      <--Click me if you love Pit Bulls!

gingerwife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Yes, I'm pretty happy. DS is in a picky phase now but we're dealing with it. But when I go grocery shopping I let him pick out the fruits and veggies and help me cook so that he can have a better appreciation for what hes going to eat. He's 4. DD on the other hand eats like a machine. She's like her daddy but shes only 20mo!

runner-mom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:18 PM

yes and no...most days they eat very well, they both LOVE fruit...the baby loves his veggies, but my oldest is going through his "eww I don't like that" veggie phase (he's almost 4).  We eat a ton of fresh produce, so I really don't know where he gets it from.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)