• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a Dyson vacuum? Do you like it?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

I've heard a lot about Dysons and Walmart online has one for $368. That's the cheapest I have seen it anywhere! We are looking at reviews and most seem positive but I wanted to know what you ladies who have one thought.

Even though it is a good price that's a lot of money for a vacuum.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moonorchid84
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:09 PM

I have one and I love it. It's pretty lightweight and easy to empty out. 

chairhead28
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM

I LOVE IT. It's my mom's (my dh broke TWO of our vacuums so we've been borrowing my mom's) but it's AWESOME. Is that the price of the big one or smaller one? If it's the price for the big one, GET IT!!!

butterflymom6
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM

i clean houses for a living and most of the clients have them and they suck

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I loved mine when i first go it. I have the teal one. Dont use carpet powder or if you have longer carpet, it kinda kills it. I have to go over my rooms 3 times at least to get it all. But we have longer carpet and i use to use carpet powder alot.

FooLynRoo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I have the first ball edition, and love it. My niece got the ball animal and she says its great...  i wish i could justify getting that one!

I love it.

Only draw back is its not great on the stairs.

leslieOli
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM

so worth it!!! for as long as they last it pays for itself. plus it is amazing, does stuff no other vac can do. Plus, as a perk, you get to see all the crap it picks up which gives me a sense of satisfation. Just get it, you'll love it!

gkemama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM

I got the animal one and Love it!  I would def recommend it. 

danielleg1022

LOVE IT! I have had mine 5 years and have not had one problem. Seriously it will be the last vacuum you will buy for a while.

tinkerbellbay

I dont have a dyson i have a kriby love it i have heard lots of great things about the dyson and lots of very bad things my mom has a dyson and it broke after 3 mos got another 1 and 6 mos later that one was dead to. I used to clean office profes and they used them and the didnt work that great. I know eveyone love bag less but the bag vac are the best

TygerLily62
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I used to have one. It was a hand me down from my mom and still worked great after 6 years.  We did trade it up for a Kirby, but I would reccomend them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)