Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some advice...please

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

So i was on facebook and looking at my df's brother in laws facebook. He said he wanted people to subscribe to him on youtube.com, so i took a look at his youtube and i saw a video titled "fatty jam" i watched the video and its a video of my little boy dancing to some music when they took him out to the zoo. My son is on the chunky side, but he is such a lovable little boy. He is so sweet to everyone, he is very thoughtful, and he loves music. It really hurts my heart to see someone that my son trusts putting him all over the internet while dancing, which is something he loves to do while calling him a fatty. What are the steps i can take with this. I already reported him to youtube.com, should i call the police, im just livid right now. I dont know why he is like this, he is extreamly immature and always an asshole. Please someone help me.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chelleybeans
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Wow, I dunno. Maybe call the police since theya re posting this without your permission since it is your child?

avajeansmomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM

tell him to take it down and report it to utube since he didn't have your permission. What a jerk though..

aaavasquez
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM

I have no idea where to go next. Maybe you can have your df talk to him about it

gingerwife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM

I think reporting him to youtube is a good start. I don't know what you would do after that but besides asking him to take the video down. I'm guessing he didn't ask you permission first to paste your son on the internet like that.

Bellarose0212
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Reporting to youtube is good. Write him a note and sign it with copies that says he is notified to never again post your son's image without your written permission. It's illegal.

And don't let your son go off with him anymore.

Joeysmomma21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM

BUMP!

Mamas1stbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM
That is so cruel of him... The other Mamas gave good advice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I wouldn't call the police just yet...talk to him first. (or yell at him) and tell him to take it down and never post anything that involves you or your child ever again without your permission or else. I'm sure he'll get the picture.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)