Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Geez thanks! :/

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:29 PM
  • 17 Replies
So DH stayed up till about 5 am playing his PS3. No biggie. It's his weekend. Well we had a package waiting at the post office from his mom. It's for our kids. And our almost 3 year old was way excited to get up and go get it. Well he "needed sleep" which I told him 10 times last night that they close at noon so we gotta get it before then. Well he wakes up at 11:40 when I finally throw a fit bc Kyra had been asking all morning. Well i worked my pregnant self up and it made me throw up. SO NOW ITS MY FAULT THAT WE DIDNT GET THE PACKAGE! I know it's not but I mean dd he have to come in the bathroom and tell me "you tell her she doesn't get it." it just breaks
my heart. We lived with MIL for close to two years and my DD lives for the packages! She has a box in her room JUST for nanny's things. So o had to break her heart and tell her we didn't make it in time. It's the first time I have ever broken a promise to her. It just breaks my heart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifenmom09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM

I'm sorry Momma. Can you make it up to her by going and getting it Monday and doing a treat like ice cream or something while she opens it?

IDK it's just an idea

ARMYWIFEHILL
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Right now she is in her room pouting. I plan to make cupcakes with her. With hopes of her not being so upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Why didnt you just go get the package without him?

toadysmommy09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Why the heck didn't YOU go get it?

Ladyinthewater
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM

i was thinking that why didnt u just go with out him.

gettin2serious
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Why didn't you get it while he was sleeping?  That makes no sense..

lexismum03

i would have left him at home and went to get the package myself. you wanna sleep thats fine but don't think you will when I get home. I hope its the loudest package ever if not I will make sure something is!

ShortMommytobe

Cant you drive yourself and go get it??

ARMYWIFEHILL
Bc I'm off my meds bc I'm pregnant which mean I'm extreamly likely to have a panic attack while driving. So I "can't" currently drive with kids in the car. It's just not safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Quoting ARMYWIFEHILL:

Bc I'm off my meds bc I'm pregnant which mean I'm extreamly likely to have a panic attack while driving. So I "can't" currently drive with kids in the car. It's just not safe.

Aw, well that sucks. Maybe you can make it up to her on Monday.

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)