Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feck off and die

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM
  • 28 Replies
Why is it when youre trying to quit smoking is when everyone loses their fucking minds?! Dont they know im already homicidal and this little patch aint doing jack shit for me?! Luckily my kids are at my dads for the weekend. Sigh. When does this feeling go away?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEY1307
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Is there any way you can get a perscription for Chantix? You are supposed to take it for 3 months, but I took it for 16 days and I haven't smoked since Sept, 10 2009.

Trotterswife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I am in your same shoes, cold turkey though... ive been so damn emotional and fidgeting lol... i was told after 3 days the cravings stop and its only the habit thats there... why do i think thats a lie? lol

Good Luck

PookaboosMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM
That is why I can't bring myself to quit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceNLove2U
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Good luck!

rmfanfgljf
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Quoting Trotterswife:

I am in your same shoes, cold turkey though... ive been so damn emotional and fidgeting lol... i was told after 3 days the cravings stop and its only the habit thats there... why do i think thats a lie? lol

Good Luck

it a lie because once you give into that habit it keeps getting harder and harder to quit and you crave it more.

Mom2Christiana
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM

feck?

Obladi oblada life goes on bra- Lala how the life goes on

cutebaby06
by Monica on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I haven't excatly quit becuase I want to,it's called not having any money.I think I've gone about 2 weeks or so without any smokesActually it hasn't been too bad.

leslieOli
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I quit a few years ago and almost murdered my husband and every other person that came with in an arms legnth of me. It sucks, hardest thing to do, I read somewhere that its harder then quitting heroin. i tried cold turkey and almost punched a hole in the wall. Then I weened myself off which had a better outcome. Each week I would cut down my ciggarettes by five until i was down to one. I kept that one for the end of the day for what seemed like for ever, eventually i was completely done. Which ever way works for you, good luck! You will feel amazing when its over.

lilywitch
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM
I hope theyre right trotterswife! I tried chantix, it made me crazy and I had horrible dreams. I apparently would have whole conversations in my sleep too. Just weird.

Thank you for the well wishing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilywitch
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Thats why im quitting. Its day two for me.

Quoting cutebaby06:

I haven't excatly quit becuase I want to,it's called not having any money.I think I've gone about 2 weeks or so without any smokesActually it hasn't been too bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)