• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for all you ladies talking about food and drinks we miss that aren't sold anymore

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM
  • 14 Replies
I just wanted to let you know. I just went to Dollar General and bought a couple boxes of dunkaroos. Just thought I'd let you all know that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

DG is my next stop right after wal-mart this afternoon!

Newtons06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM
I found them and bought like 4 boxes, i grabbed two and then dh grabbed two and threw them in the buggy

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elly25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:31 PM

They sale those at Grocery Outlet.

LiznShelk
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Do you live in PA by chance? I noticed you said buggy instead of cart. I've been wanting to find Dunkaroo's for ever now lol.

Quoting Newtons06:

I found them and bought like 4 boxes, i grabbed two and then dh grabbed two and threw them in the buggy

Quoting Jennifer63080:

melissa632
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:33 PM
I want some tastycakes!!! I wish they sold them in the south :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newtons06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM
No I live in Alabama. I grew up calling it a buggy!

Quoting LiznShelk:

Do you live in PA by chance? I noticed you said buggy instead of cart. I've been wanting to find Dunkaroo's for ever now lol.

Quoting Newtons06:

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newtons06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM
Seems like I saw some of those in Walmart the other Day, and I live in the south too

Quoting melissa632:

I want some tastycakes!!! I wish they sold them in the south :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM
Lol I find everything that's not sold anymore at the dollar store. My buggy is always filled w/crap u don't see!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newtons06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM
I never even thought about checking there, then someone said vyou could fond dunkaroos, ive been planning on going there all week for that specific reason. My husband thought I was nuts until he saw what I was talking about then he started throwing them in the buggy, lol

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Lol I find everything that's not sold anymore at the dollar store. My buggy is always filled w/crap u don't see!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Zebra Striped Gum was my fave...& only gum I'd chew...never find it anywhere. I go to the dollar store to get air freshner & in the check out line there it was! I got the whole display! Lol

Quoting Newtons06:

I never even thought about checking there, then someone said vyou could fond dunkaroos, ive been planning on going there all week for that specific reason. My husband thought I was nuts until he saw what I was talking about then he started throwing them in the buggy, lol

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)