Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible to..

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
Lose 72 lbs by eating right & light exercise? ... No I'm not lazy I have to do light because of a knee injury-1 wrong move & ill be unable to walk for a while (last time it was a month).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Absolutely!!! You CAN do it. Just watch your intake carefully and do what you can for exercise. There are PLENTY of low impact exercise DVDs out there so dive in and find something that works for you!

KellyMarie105
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Yep! I've lost 12 pound by eating low carbs. I don't like to exercise at all, so I really don't lol. I go for a walk every now and then and dance sometimes. But that's about it. You won't get toned this way, but you will slowly drop the weight. 

.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Dumb question: did you buy low carb food or did you just look for things w/ low amount of carbs? Ill mainly walk, dance (me & harmoni dance an hour a day! Lol), sit ups & tone de butt lol.

Quoting KellyMarie105:

Yep! I've lost 12 pound by eating low carbs. I don't like to exercise at all, so I really don't lol. I go for a walk every now and then and dance sometimes. But that's about it. You won't get toned this way, but you will slowly drop the weight. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)