Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so content and in love :) come share the love!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 20 Replies
I'm holding my brand new baby boy listening to music and browsing cafemom. DD will be home very soon from her night at her titi's house and I'm sure will be excited to see her baby brother. He's two days old and this is the first time we've had to spend alone. Loving my babymoon :)

share what's going right in your life :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2dane07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:36 PM

awwweee! congrats! Enjoy your time together.

supermom0094
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Aww congrats and enjoy ! I'm on vacation and enjoying my girls everyday .

courtneycra
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM
awww congrats i just got done cleaning my house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Awww,congrats on the new wee one!

We're just loving life,and each other!Hopefully within the next couple of years we'll be welcoming #2 into our lives!

LadyTay
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Congrates ma'am. My family dh, myself, ds, & dd are home relaxing and watching movies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KnitWit0686
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Well, right this very minute my kids are napping...which is amazing...and my DH is sitting next to me he is drinking moutain dew and watching stewie griffin the untold story and I am browsing cafemom and cakewrecks.com....

epoh
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:41 PM
I'm happy there is peace elsewhere in this world :) so much drama and nonsense and I figured we all could use a reminder to appreciate the blissful moments :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cole83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have 2 beautiful kids, DD & DS!!! My hubby is supportive and sexy and wonderful, and we're going out to dinner tonight!! I'm getting a pedicure after I get off work in a couple hours! AND I'm starting my own photography business, and I've booked 3 wedding already and 4 kid sessions, and a senior session for this summer!! Oh and I'm sitting at work enjoying a glass of wine...salute'!! Life is good!!
epoh
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM
Woot! Good for you mama :D

Quoting cole83:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I have 2 beautiful kids, DD & DS!!! My hubby is supportive and sexy and wonderful, and we're going out to dinner tonight!! I'm getting a pedicure after I get off work in a couple hours! AND I'm starting my own photography business, and I've booked 3 wedding already and 4 kid sessions, and a senior session for this summer!! Oh and I'm sitting at work enjoying a glass of wine...salute'!! Life is good!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM

*insanely jealous*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)