Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

It never ceases to amaze me how these restaurant owners and cooks ask this food GOD to come in and help them w/their FAILING restaurants and he does, putting $ and time into THEIR business, often buying them new equipment and remodeling the whole place, and in the process all they do is mouth off and disrespect him.  WTF?  I'd be so grateful if I was these people...

"Men set no value on cheap merchandise, a truth all women know if they are wise." - Geoffrey Chaucer
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
snugglesaurus
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I think they pick confrontational people on purpose. It's good for tv. But you're right, they ask him for help and get pissy when he tells them why their restaurant is failing. It's so irritating.

MaMa2Azriel
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Exactly, like he doesn't know what he's talking about. 

Quoting snugglesaurus:

I think they pick confrontational people on purpose. It's good for tv. But you're right, they ask him for help and get pissy when he tells them why their restaurant is failing. It's so irritating.

"Men set no value on cheap merchandise, a truth all women know if they are wise." - Geoffrey Chaucer
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I just wonder what they do to talk him into sticking around to help them, lol. If someone got in my face the way some of them do, when I was just trying to help them, I'd walk out. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)