Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's start some s***!Poll added!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM
  • 27 Replies

Poll

Question: Any zoophiliacs in this group?

Options:

Yes!I love my pet!He is sexy!

No!I love my pet but I do not LOVE my pet!

Does my husband count?

There are really perverts out there that do that?

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

Did you know that there are people called "zoophiliacs" that feel it is ok to have sex with your animals as long as you love them and it is not out of lust?

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I did not know that until yesterday. lol. I read the submissive post and went googling alternative lifestyles, I saw the term, but didn't really read up on it, I could just guess

Karyanne24
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:41 PM
Yuck. Poor animals..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM

ew!

mistie900
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM

lol eww

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Yeah.I was telling tony and I think poncho understood me.He jumped off the bed and ran off to the livingroom.Don't know if he will be back!

elly25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Beastality is gross. Gag! I didn't know that it had a name other then that.

If you are thinking about it from an "animal stand point". Humans are animals.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM

It is sick and crazy.And I don't care about people's sex live,hell some people eat shit but a dog or cat does not have a choice.I think it is rape and should be prosecuted.

elly25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I was watching a show about sex and taboo things. There are people that dress up as animals, go out like that to "special" parties, and have sex with other people still dressed up.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Quoting elly25:

I was watching a show about sex and taboo things. There are people that dress up as animals, go out like that to "special" parties, and have sex with other people still dressed up.

ACK!So being a pig can be attractive?

We should be in awe at the gift of having children rather than obsessed by our rights as a mother!

FooLynRoo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Its disgusting , I work at a video store that sells adult and on occasion I will get a call from someone asking if we have beastiality , which IS ILLEGAL people . I give them a curt NO. Some ask if I know where they can find it, I tell them usually some variation of "IN HELL PERVERT" and hang up on them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)