• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funky question. Please be serious...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  • 18 Replies

Do you think that anyone can have kids with anyone? I mean , is there a selection? As an example: we just assume the people are all healthy and have no issues. 

Does the body select  or can a woman get pregnant from any guy?  I always wondered about that.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM

what?! I'm pretty sure you can get pregnant by any man.  As long as he doesn't have fertility issues.

Mom2Christiana
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Quoting Jennifer63080:

what?! I'm pretty sure you can get pregnant by any man.  As long as he doesn't have fertility issues.

Obladi oblada life goes on bra- Lala how the life goes on

SavageMom86

I'm confused.. IDK what you are asking lol

mistie900

Quoting Jennifer63080:

Misurromommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM

I think, when i was younger , like 10 years ago or so, i heard something about the importance of chemicals and how they work together in attraction and even in success of archiving a pregnancy.

I always wondered , if that was a load of you know what. 

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Lol... I get what you are saying. I think as long as they are both fertile it doesn`t matter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snugglesaurus
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM

You can get pregnant by anyone but you are supposedly attracted to people who are compatible with you dna/immune system wise. They have done studies on that kind of thing...

awooding
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM

I kinda think I get what you're trying to get at. Like is there some sort of hidden compatibility thing. Or people's chemistry doesn't always match. My husband actually thought he had fertility issues before we started trying because he said he's had unprotected/no BC sex with his girlfriends before and no pregnancies, but we got pregnant on the first try. Huh, interesting but I think it's a little...out there.

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM
I think if that were true there would be no "test tube babies" because that`s just the basics, so to speak... nothing extra. And babies are still made.

Quoting Misurromommy:

I think, when i was younger , like 10 years ago or so, i heard something about the importance of chemicals and how they work together in attraction and even in success of archiving a pregnancy.

I always wondered , if that was a load of you know what. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misurromommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM

That's exactly what i meant. Is that just a myth? 

Quoting awooding:

I kinda think I get what you're trying to get at. Like is there some sort of hidden compatibility thing. Or people's chemistry doesn't always match. My husband actually thought he had fertility issues before we started trying because he said he's had unprotected/no BC sex with his girlfriends before and no pregnancies, but we got pregnant on the first try. Huh, interesting but I think it's a little...out there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)