Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Even Though I Don't Like Spanking, Watching "Super Nanny" Makes Me want to Beat Some Kids Senseless

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM
  • 33 Replies

Is it just me, lol?  I really have an overwhelming desire to smack some of these kids silly.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:01 PM

lmao you are not alone. Some of those kids could use a good spanking..or 10. lol

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I do not believe in spanking at all... and watching that show makes me want to spank some of the parents, not the children. Ultimately, the parents are the ones to blame for the children's behaviour.

I watch Super Nanny every time I think that *I* am having a rough day with the kiddos. Those families make my own look like angels.

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am submissive and proud, my husband is head of my home. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our children that The Church is the only Church.               Aimee

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM

First the parents.

They created the little monsters.

crazymama0286
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Yeah Super Nanny is full of shit. IMO that show is fake. I've been watching it since my son was born used all her tactics consistantly with my kids and they do not work.

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

oh thank god I'm not the only one! lol, last week I screamed at the tv, 'grab him up and beat his ass!' lol And I don't spank my own child.

Charweba
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

You are not alone there. Some of those kids do need a good spanking

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Really? I use alot of her tactics on my nieces and nephews, and they work. DS is a bit young for some of her tactics though.

Quoting crazymama0286:

Yeah Super Nanny is full of shit. IMO that show is fake. I've been watching it since my son was born used all her tactics consistantly with my kids and they do not work.

CafeMom Tickers
moonshadow29
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Quoting crazymama0286:

um wow really Ive been using her methods with my boys and so far so good.. maybe you need to add structure

mistie900
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I know what you mean... some of those kids are monsters lol. But also some of the parents suck.

jridgill
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I don't watch the show. Never have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)