Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a spoiled brat!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

Not all the time, just every once in awhile :)

My husband got paid three times this month so we had a whole paycheck to pay some more to the bills and have some left over. Yesterday he went and spent his birthday money on clothes for him and our youngest son.

Then we get home and he tells me to go online at JCPenny and order myself some clothes because I don't have a lot of things that fit right because I gained some weight. So I got 3 skirts, one dress, five shirts and five bras for around 220 dollars. (Good sale still going on today. Also free shipping for orders over 49 dollars if anyone needs to do some shopping :))

Then today we were looking at vacuums because ours is crap and I found a great price on a Dyson. So he bought it for me. I've been wanting a Dyson for like 5 years now and he didn't even blink an eye and just bought it today. I tried to tell him no but he told me to stop because there was no point in us buying a crappy vacuum every year or two because they keep breaking down.

Yes, I am bragging because stuff like this doesn't happen all that often and I am so grateful to my hubby. He works so hard to take care of all of us. I don't just appreciate him for spoiling me. I appreciate that he is a man who will spend almost half his birthday money to buy one of his son's clothes that he needs. I appreciate that he is always looking for ways to make me happy. Sometimes it buying me stuff, sometimes it's cooking dinner so I don't have to, sometimes it's telling me to go take a bath and relax away from the kids when he gets home from work. He really is wonderful to me. He's a winner and I'm so glad that he is mine :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
momof2146
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I am spoiled as well.  I went and had an hour long massage then a pedicure and we are fixing to leave to go find me a new swimsuit

jltplk25
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Aww!! That was so sweet!! :)

Daemons_mommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Quoting jltplk25:

Aww!! That was so sweet!! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
luvmyguys
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Thats so nice! you're very lucky not everyone has it that good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)