Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just wanted to say thank you

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

I just wanted to say thank you to all the moms who were supportive and are continuing to be supportive with the loss of my son.  I still miss him dearly and know the pain will eventually become less and not hurt as much.  We picked up the teddy bear that we had his ashes placed in on Thursday and it has helped having him close though in no way eases the pain or the wanting of being able to feel him kicking and moving in my tummy again.  I miss that the most.  I wish I could go back to wanting it to be November so I could see my baby and hold him and hear him cry....I hate that I won't get to see his first smile or hear his first laugh....or freak out when he first starts walking and falls down for the first time, that I won't get to take him to his first day of kindergarten and cry like a baby cuz he is growing up so fast....its hard thinking of all the things he won't get to do now...I know time will eventually heal the pain a little but at times it is so angering to think about all the women out there who don't want their babies or are doing drugs while they are pregnant and still get to have healthy babies but I did everything I could to make sure he would get a healthy start and yet he didn't get the chance to have a life and be a child or grow up and have kids of his own......

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:39 PM

sorry for your loss =( did you have a miscarriage?

devrocarek
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:40 PM

My son Daymion was stillborn at 16 weeks, my water broke and all the fluid around him was gone so they couldn't save him....he survived 20 hours in my tummy before his little body gave up and he passed away

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM

im sorryfor your loss. ((GENTLE HUGS))

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM

so sorry to hear that. i send my condolences. stay strong!

Quoting devrocarek:

My son Daymion was stillborn at 16 weeks, my water broke and all the fluid around him was gone so they couldn't save him....he survived 20 hours in my tummy before his little body gave up and he passed away

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

bethanysmom1007
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I'm sooo sorry!!! 

EricsMommy427
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM

i read ur other post and reading this again makes me cry, i'm so sorry about ur loss, just know that someday u'll be reunited with him again and all the pain will go away... we love u dev and we're here to support u!

mommymanda85
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Just reading this makes me cry and hurt for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devrocarek
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Thank you guys and I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you ladies cry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)