Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone been to Hershey Park?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

We are going on July 5th and I haven't been there in over 20 yrs. I'm taking 2 of my boys and my niece and nephew. Do you have any tips on saving money? Are the souvenirs expensive? How about the food? We are going to pack lunches but probably buy drinks in the park. How about the games? Are they expensive to play? What rides are the best? We are really excited to go.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Devyn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM

I live in York - so Im only about 45 mins from Hershey. :)  We always pack a lunch when we go, and since we're locals we never buy souvenirs. Games there arent crazy expensive, but in order to save money our kids are only allowed to play 1.  Have a great time!

2beautygirl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM
Just went on vaca. There it's awesome.but you'd better buy two days.There's too much to do.The food pricesarent like Disney and it's alot more friendly.The grocery store "Giant"has a great special.Something like bring 10$ can food get 20$ off.You really want to get tickets there.It's much cheaper.Oh. I'd drop everything to go agian.I started going there as a baby now I drive 1000 miles to take my baby.Can't express how much fun that place is.
NavyWifey122305
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM

no but i want to go lol

ljpaszek
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:51 PM
I am originally from 2 hours south and I have been there more than a dozen times. We always packed food. We also use to stay at the camp grounds there which are super nice... Bathrooms, showers, pool ect. Food there is not super over priced it's pretty moderate, same with souvineers especially compared to other places. Makr sure you take the chocolate making tour ride it's my favorite part
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)